Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: Joshua Wasn't a True Champion, Whole Career Full of Lies

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
    Who is my God.

AJ was exposed, bit like how Wilder got exposed by Fury.
    Wilder was exposed for a real heavyweight champion...and he knock him down and still his WBC title...but Joshua, Joshua was humilliated by a big fat tacos eater...come on

Comment

• Originally posted by Jkp View Post
      Fury knocked down x 2, AJ knocked down x 4 in last fights.

I dont think either of those UK hype jobs are #1.
      You left out Willder rocked by Ortiz and lost 10 rounds to Fury.

Comment

• Originally posted by boxingfan4ever View Post
        Wilder was exposed for a real heavyweight champion...and he knock him down and still his WBC title...but Joshua, Joshua was humilliated by a big fat tacos eater...come on
        You know as well as I do Wilder got a gift draw.

Joshua lost badly.

But don't pretend that Fury did not school Wilder.

Comment

• Originally posted by Money Shot View Post
          Wilder hasn't really beat anybody except a 50 year old heart patient that had him dead on the ropes and saved by the bell and kindly ref.
          What fight was this lmao!!!???

Comment

• AJ/AudleyHarrison 2.0 is a disgrace.

See him spitting his mouth guard during the 4th knock out, and then waiting for the ref to protect him.
            Smug little steroid boy, not so smug anymore.

Comment

• Wilder did the right thing by not signing to DAZN and here's why. His first fight was Breazele. And then AJ loses (this could have been Miller beating AJ) Thats one fight. And there is a rematch clause. BUT Ruiz has a right to request a voluntary defense one of three belts. And Wilder is NOT going to sit around waiting for a whole year as he would want to be active. That's two fights gone and no AJ fight. And that 40 million was contingent upon him facing AJ unless there was something in the contract that said the money will change if it's not AJ.

And say Ruiz loses his voluntary defense. And now the AJ fight has ZERO steam. And keep in mind, thrre is a rematch clause in the contract and would make 3 fights. So Wilder made the right choice. He was banking on being able to fight Fury and AJ WITHOUT having to sign multi fight deals. And he was right because Wilder is fighting Fury and it will be a joint venture with ESPN and Fox. And i wonder how Eddies "American Takeover" is coming along. DAZN just lost about 20 thousand subscribers..Lol

Comment

• And the New...

Originally posted by landotter View Post
                I am not a Wilder fan. This guy is just so random and moronic. A loss does not mean you are a fraud anymore than him losing means he was ducking. Kicking someone when they are down is not wise business.

I think Wilder is must watch boxing. I honestly do. Exciting, totally different from any boxer out there, and dangerous. I just think I am of the opinion he is a crap person.
                I know this thread is about Wilder's quote. And look, I get that they've had this back n forth accusation battle of "who's ducking who", and the fans have taken it to another level and what not - But I don't care if it's Wilder, Fury, Yahoo Sports, Max Kellerman, Charlie Zelenoff, or some fan off the street talking, what we should be talking about is Andy Ruiz Jr. I mean if you're of the mind to think on the most positive thing.

This man's entire life has changed in a moment. He's just captured not only the Heavyweight Championship of the World, but some measure of fame, fortune, and good will. His parents, family, friends, will all be affected. This is an historical upset. For all the suffering it must be for AJ, the disruption of the heavyweights and promoters plans, whatever disappointment they have about losing out on a payday, Andy Ruiz Jr gets to celebrate hitting the lottery, and I don't just mean the financial jackpot. I think he said it in DAZN's "40 Days" Special. "I'm just going out there to try and make my dreams come true. Believe in my hard work and dedication".

Well, it's here boss. Your dreams have become a reality. And the New... Heavyweight Champion of the World...Andy "The Destroyer" Ruiz. Congratulations sir.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jkp View Post
                  See him spitting his mouth guard during the 4th knock out, and then waiting for the ref to protect him.
                  Smug little steroid boy, not so smug anymore.
                  BWaHaahaHA!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by loui_ludwig View Post
                    Joshua did beat Wlad. But his other opponents, nah.
                    That's equivalent to Tyson beating The Ghost of Larry Holmes, or De La Hoya beating Chavez Jr's dad. Still gotta give Joshua credit for doing it though, as no one else until then had beaten Klitschko for 17 straight defenses over 10 years. That said, Klitschko was 41 and the age showed. Joshua caught an old champ at the end of his career, as many other great fighters do (totally not saying Joshua's great).

Comment

• All great fighters lose, it's how they come back that counts. Now I'm not saying AJ is great, he might not be, but name 1 fighter that's in the hall of fame with 0 losses on their record?

Only Floyd Mayweather and he is a once in a lifetime type of fighter. - I didnt like him but you cant deny he understood the sweet science better than any other fighter.

The next 12 months in the heavyweight division will be interesting.

Look for Ruiz to sign with mathroom/Dazn!

Comment

Working...
                      X