Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: Joshua Wasn't a True Champion, Whole Career Full of Lies

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Wilder: Joshua Wasn't a True Champion, Whole Career Full of Lies

Andy Ruiz defied the odds to sensationally upstage Anthony Joshua and dethrone the unified world heavyweight champion via a seventh-round TKO. Joshua was expected to make light work of Ruiz, who replaced Jarrell Miller for the Madison Square Garden showdown after he failed a drugs test, in his United States debut on Saturday.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I've been telling the gullible fan boys on here that Fury is the number 1 Heavyweight. Joshua got exposed. Fury exposed Wilder. So Fury v. Wilder again to make it clear who the number 1 Heavyweight is is obviously the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      Andy Ruiz defied the odds to sensationally upstage Anthony Joshua and dethrone the unified world heavyweight champion via a seventh-round TKO. Joshua was expected to make light work of Ruiz, who replaced Jarrell Miller for the Madison Square Garden showdown after he failed a drugs test, in his United States debut on Saturday.
      [Click Here To Read More]

wow, that didn't take long LMAO

Comment

Wilder would have knocked his hype job out in 1 round. Where are all the little casual Hearn fans??? Where are they? Damn good thing wilder didn’t do what all the little British fans wanted and signed with dazn

Comment

I expect Wilder to step up his jab game & ditch the careless bombs when he has his man hurt.
          He has a chance to solidify his status as No. 1 now.
          Does this make Ruiz number 1 or do we get Fury vs Wilder for the Ring Magazine belt?

Comment

Well Wilder has just shown why he ducks so much - If you cant be a champion and your whole career is full of lies because of taking a loss then, damn..... I'd duck too.

Comment

Best news ever

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
                Where are all the little casual Hearn fans??? Where are they?
                BWaHaahaHaHaahA!!!!

Comment

Wilder is projecting himself onto Joshua

Comment

I want Ortiz to take Wilder out and prove that the current HW champions are built on smoke and mirrors. Joshua got exposed, and Wilder is just as vulnerable. If a pudgy Mexican Warrior and a 50 yr Cuban takes out the supposed top HWs, nobody should ever mention this group of pretenders with the 90s HWs.

Comment

Working...
                    X