Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You know they're gonna make Ruiz go to London for the rematch.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
    I think you got me wrong
    Not putting Usyk down but moving up , imo , he should have a couple of fights and see where he stands
    If he gets a fight right away , we’ll be back to bullchit stories ; if he wins everyone will biatch about he did nothing to get that fight , if he loses then he shouldn’t of been their etc etc
    Even one fight with a legitimate opponent will clarify it all
    That's true, but I just feel that Usyk is good enough to come in and be competitive right away. I believe that will prove to be the case. On fight nights at Cruiser Usyk would weigh around 215lb. I would not expect him to pile on much more weight tbh, as his speed would diminish. If you compare him to Holyfield, when Holy was making Cruiser, the limit was 190lb and Holy would come in comfortably within it. He had to radically alter his physique and fighting style when moving up to Heavyweight. I don't see Usyk doing that, he will likely come in... 230ish at most.

Comment

I would love to hear the O2 arena go silent after AJ gets KTFO a 2nd time.

Comment

AJ already came to the US for the first fight, something Wilder would never entertain.

Also about the scorecards:
        Same as the home judges had Wilder ahead vs Gerald Washington and Ortiz who both easily outboxed Wilder before the knockout.

Comment

Hearn already said it LMAO

Comment

Working...
          X