Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You know they're gonna make Ruiz go to London for the rematch.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by W1LL View Post
    I wish that was the case, but he probably legit signed a slave contract just to get his shot as the stand-in.
    Eddie doesn't seem quite as evil as Don & Bob so I bet he's just got a rematch & an option. And they'll probably back up the DAZN money truck for him if he beats Joshua in a rematch to keep him around. DAZN & Eddie ain't gonna wanna cut those titles loose. Watch Whyte & Usyk go to the front of the line if Joshua sits for awhile or declines an immediate rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      Eddie doesn't seem quite as evil as Don & Bob so I bet he's just got a rematch & an option. And they'll probably back up the DAZN money truck for him if he beats Joshua in a rematch to keep him around. DAZN & Eddie ain't gonna wanna cut those titles loose. Watch Whyte & Usyk go to the front of the line if Joshua sits for awhile or declines an immediate rematch.
      Man, Ruiz-Usyk actually looks like a super fight right now...

Comment

Joshua really has no chin or is capable of taking a punch
        He seems to have good power but can’t take a shot
        I think an immediate rematch would benefit Ruiz
        Ruiz don’t fear his power and that’s half the fight

Comment

And pay off the judges. The judges tonight had AJ up after being knocked down 4 times and battered around the ringpiece throughout.

- -You get knocked up tonight?

They have pregnancy classes for that these days.

Comment

Man, Ruiz-Usyk actually looks like a super fight right now...
            Not really
            Let Usyk prove himself at heavyweight
            Maybe he got soft chin also

Comment

Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post
              - -You get knocked up tonight?

They have pregnancy classes for that these days.
              I'm straight. Don't make advances towards me again.

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
                Not really
                Let Usyk prove himself at heavyweight
                Maybe he got soft chin also
                I dunno... if AJ wants to take his time before the rematch, I can think of worse first defences for Andy than the undisputed Cruiserweight king. People act like Usyk is a midget and a Cruiser has never successfully moved up before. You should really do your homework, you and everyone else. There have been many Cruiserweights who've had success at Heavyweight. Google a guy named Evander Holyfield to get you started. Oh an Usyk proved himself at Heavy already, by winning an Olympic gold.

Comment

England can't change the speed and power of Ruiz's combinations. He legit has amateur credentials is patient and confident.

AJ needs to watch Lennox Lewis vs Rahman I & II. Lennox Lewis vs Briggs. Lennox Lewis vs David Tua. Lennox Lewis vs Mike Tyson. Lennox Lewis vs Vitali Klitschko. Wladimir vs Peter I & II.

And learn how a big man uses his size and how a big man can overcome.

Comment

I dunno... if AJ wants to take his time before the rematch, I can think of worse first defences for Andy than the undisputed Cruiserweight king. People act like Usyk is a midget and a Cruiser has never successfully moved up before. You should really do your homework, you and everyone else. There have been many Cruiserweights who've had success at Heavyweight. Google a guy named Evander Holyfield to get you started. Oh an Usyk proved himself at Heavy already, by winning an Olympic gold.
                    I think you got me wrong
                    Not putting Usyk down but moving up , imo , he should have a couple of fights and see where he stands
                    If he gets a fight right away , we’ll be back to bullchit stories ; if he wins everyone will biatch about he did nothing to get that fight , if he loses then he shouldn’t of been their etc etc
                    Even one fight with a legitimate opponent will clarify it all

Comment

Josh needs to slim down and find a way to work on his conditioning and head movement. He also needs a new coach.

After knocking Ruiz down, he should’ve taken his time. This guy just walked into a barrage of punches. I doubt he’ll recover from this mentally.

Josh, man. The occasion was too big for him.

Comment

Working...
                      X