Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andy Ruiz Drops Anthony Joshua Four Times, Stops Him in Shocker

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
    Why you dudes keep worrying about Wilder's money? He tried to come to terms with AJ a whole year ago and now he's moved on, even before tonight. He has millions of dollars already and more to come with Ortiz and Fury.

AJ will likely win the rematch then if Wilder get's through Ortiz and Fury he'll be more than willing to KO AJ for 30 million on top of the 20 or so he'll make in his next 2 fights.

Wilder's good either way
    Because I wanted to see the best fight at their peeks. I am not worried about his money because I don't get any. Now the fight has lost the luster. I like big fight events and this one for the moment has sizzled out.

AJ vs Wilder was the biggest fight the could had been made until the KO. The big money is because it is what fans want to see and will pay for.

Comment

• Originally posted by hitking View Post
      Tyson was the champ because he steamrolled the real heavyweight champ Michael Spinks. AJ’s situation was a little different because the real champ(Tyson Fury) had basically put the title on ice for a couple years. But AJ hasn’t established himself as the clear cut top guy in the division.
      I feel like they’re on par with each other, both were experts at steamrolling weak competition, both were exposed by lesser fighters. But whatever either way AND THE NEW!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by BOXING-SCRIBE View Post
        lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!l ol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!l ol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        BRITISH BOXER SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SYDNEY,BUNDOO,JUBEI,YALL CAN SUCK MY DICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AND LFC19TITLES

YALL DONT KNOW **** ABOUT BOXING
        WILDER WOULD HAVE KILLED AJOKE!!!!!!!!

and so it begins

Comment

• Originally posted by Jax teller View Post
          Dude just can't jab it's infuriating as a fan.
          Weird isn't it, I know it's not about physique, but Joshua has a stance and a stature that makes him look like he should have a piston jab, but never seems disciplined enough to utilise it.

Comment

• Originally posted by markther
            Apparently someone that really knows boxing and thought Joshua was a fraud of a champion. I picked Joshua like most people for the record.
            I ate my words. I knew Joshua was trash but I expected him to beat this tub of lard.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thaman2x View Post
              Did Wilder fight tonight??? I must be missing something ..cuz alot of yall are spitting his name as though he fought tonight.

AJ got his ass whooped tonight. Point blank...deal with it

You are missing the post I was replying to and the intelligence to see why the reply was relevant.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jax teller View Post
                Dude just can't jab it's infuriating as a fan.
                His jab is so awful. He also doesn't control distance well at all. There's much more but that's what stood out to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
                  Why you dudes keep worrying about Wilder's money? He tried to come to terms with AJ a whole year ago and now he's moved on, even before tonight. He has millions of dollars already and more to come with Ortiz and Fury.

AJ will likely win the rematch then if Wilder get's through Ortiz and Fury he'll be more than willing to KO AJ for 30 million on top of the 20 or so he'll make in his next 2 fights.

Wilder's good either way
                  I’m not 100% sure AJ wins a rematch against Ruiz. AJ didn’t simply get caught by a big punch in a fight he was winning comfortably. AJ was outboxed, beaten up, and quit. The exact same thing happened to AJ that happened in the Wlad fight. He stepped on the gas, had success, and then got touched by a big shot and fell to pieces. The only difference tonight is that he didn’t have a forty year old in front of him that allowed him 3-4 rounds to get his legs under him. AJ was done in the sixth. Ruiz’s body attack took all the fight outta him. The final round was basically just a coronation for Ruiz because AJ was spent and didn’t wanna fight anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by r2rsoto View Post
                    do you think they DIDN'T grant Wilder extra time to recover?
                    No they didn’t the nysac is extra cautious now since that boxer was hurt and put into a vegetative state on they watch and was sued for it.... it’s a rule now if they think a boxer is taking a barrage of punches they examine before next round begins to make sure they can continue

Comment

• Originally posted by diplo View Post
                      Weird isn't it, I know it's not about physique, but Joshua has a stance and a stature that makes him look like he should have a piston jab, but never seems disciplined enough to utilise it.

it's ok..... Wilder will get revenge for AJ

Comment

Working...
                      X