Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andy Ruiz Drops Anthony Joshua Four Times, Stops Him in Shocker

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FreezeIzGawd View Post
    Yesssssssssss SIR!!!!

I am literally LMAO @ the fact their guy got SHYT beat down his leg and AJ fans only keep talking about how DUMB WILDER IS!! N

YOUR BOY JUST GOT BEAT THE FLUCK UP!!!!!!!

Let's talk about that.

HIS FIRST FIGHT IN THE US AND HE GETS BEAT TO SLEEP!!!

No let's not focus on Wilder......

Let's talk about the guy we have been saying is an OVERRATED BUM who can only win at home had his FIRST away game and GOT BEAT TO SLEEP!!!!

That's what I wanna talk about!!!!

LOL LMAO LMMFAO

But but but... I want to brag about Joshua's money even though I don't even know him! Beyonce Wilder! The $50M was fake even though Hearn said it was legit! Wilder only makes $6M a fight and he sucks even though he's worth more than my whole life! NO YOU'RE ON SUICIDE WATCH! WAHHHHHHH!

Comment

• Originally posted by Le_Grand View Post
      Joshua, in my opinion, took the loss to get a widely watched rematch à la Lennox Lewis. Wins that, triumphs over adversity and then it's cash + business as usual. That or he got his ass handed to him. Need to rewatch the fight before I make my mind up!
      ... No, kid... just NO!... ... you don't get floored four times and quit only in order to get a "widely watched rematch"...

Comment

• A suspect chin, now a quitter Amir khan is better i guess lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
          He doesn't seem to take getting punched well. Which is kind of a limiting trait for a heavyweight. There are those that box and fighters...
          He did well after the Klitschko right. I guess the rematch will be the last test to see if the dog/hunger can be bought back into him.

Comment

• Originally posted by hitking View Post
            Not as big as Douglas-Tyson. Tyson was the unquestioned heavyweight champion. AJ was just a trinket holder.
            After beating unremarkable champs just like Joshua did. Only difference is the uk fan base always followed us boxing. Right now us casuals don’t care about joshua

Comment

• Originally posted by vikthebox View Post
              A suspect chin, now a quitter Amir khan is better i guess lmao
              I was just thinking that was the same look khan had after his ko lol

Comment

• Originally posted by SchoolTheseCats View Post
                Aj has zero head movement and doesn’t use his jab to be so tall not to mention wilder hands are faster than Ruiz
                AJ doesn't move his physical head, true, but I was talking about his head in the psychological sense. Also, I wouldn't say that Wilder has faster hands than Ruiz. Lil dude is pretty damn quick with the combos.

Comment

• Originally posted by E10Rifle View Post
                  Laughing that Wilder turned down £50million, mostly.
                  He who laughs last , laughs longest and loudest .

How's all the AJ Nut Huggers Doing out there ?.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
                    Lewis vs Rahman all over? This site will never be the same.
                    Fan-girls pray it follows the Lewis Rahman script. I don't thinl so though.Aj/hearn try to control verything for a reason .... they ar vulnerable in real fights against boxers who aren't scared or bought out ... or humbled (humiliated) during negotiations.

Bravo Ruiz!! I knew others outside of the Big 3 were gonna step up. I think more are coming too.

Comment

• Originally posted by NachoMan View Post
                      AJ doesn't move his physical head, true, but I was talking about his head in the psychological sense. Also, I wouldn't say that Wilder has faster hands than Ruiz. Lil dude is pretty damn quick with the combos.
                      Ruiz by being short his combos are fast and compact, Joshua did show he was psychologically there after getting second wind against klits but has looked mediocre since

Comment

Working...
                      X