Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andy Ruiz Drops Anthony Joshua Four Times, Stops Him in Shocker

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dirty fingers View Post
    These American fighters DAZN is talking to sound depressed. Why? That belt is staying here in da USA.
    Clarissa Shields is telling Chris Mannix that she is heartbroken right now. Really? Ruiz is a fellow American, but she couldn't even muster a congrats to the guy. Classless twat.

Comment

• Shields looks sweet. Fair analysis.

Comment

• Wow..........

Comment

• I've been saying it! It will be like Gamboa & Lopez case! Greedy promoters. The keep marinating it, now there's nothing to marinate. Big money fight gone!

Comment

• Joshua, in my opinion, took the loss to get a widely watched rematch à la Lennox Lewis. Wins that, triumphs over adversity and then it's cash + business as usual. That or he got his ass handed to him. Need to rewatch the fight before I make my mind up!

Comment

• Fcuk all of you...I told ya'll Ruiz got power, viva los gorditos cabrones!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Califire209 View Post
                I love to read UK fans with the sheets pulled off them.. I'm so happy that you're God got his ass knock'd down 4 times on American soil.. He spit out his mouthpiece and put his arms on the ropes like a little spoiled brat.. that s*** don't fly in America you got a step forward to the ref and be down to fight. The hype train has been officially derailed, if that was Wilder connecting with the straight right hand.... cheerleaders put down your pom poms
                LMAO. I'm 100% mexican and i was never cheering for Joshua. Long ass post you did for nothing. So stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                  Unbelievable!!

I was there to witness it.
                  Man, good for you!! Wonder was the crowd stunned silence, or amazed explosions of noise?

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
                    Biggest loser: Deontay Wilder. There goes the big one. Or maybe Ruiz vs Wilder will be the new big money fight.
                    Do you think that Andy Ruiz Jr beats Deontay Wilder?

Because, if you don't (like I'd imagine most people), Deontay Wilder is maybe two fights away from being an American undisputed/unified/lineal heavyweight champion, who flattens pretty much anyone he's in the ring with, while also being beyond personable during all of the soft media appearances, with no one right now really set to scare him.

Money's not the issue, lol

Comment

• Anyone got the official scorecards as yet

Comment

Working...
                      X