Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andy Ruiz Drops Anthony Joshua Four Times, Stops Him in Shocker

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• another bum is exploded, already expected for a long time but it was just time soon or later.

Comment

• I’m glad Ruiz didn’t go to the scorecards and get robbed like the earlier fights

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnny_Roa View Post
        Youre not mexican you piece of shit, and Ruiz aint mexican either. Use google for once you motherfucking waste of space in the world. Faggot
        I love to read UK fans with the sheets pulled off them.. I'm so happy that you're God got his ass knock'd down 4 times on American soil.. He spit out his mouthpiece and put his arms on the ropes like a little spoiled brat.. that s*** don't fly in America you got a step forward to the ref and be down to fight. The hype train has been officially derailed, if that was Wilder connecting with the straight right hand.... cheerleaders put down your pom poms

Comment

• Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
          If Wilder had lost you better believe I would have been on here insulting the Wilderlites. The only consolation is Not seeing Joshua get knocked out by a single punch by A 15 stone cruiserweight and no doubt I would have put thousands on Joshua to win.

I set my alarm but woke up in the 7th round to see him get of the canvas and wobbling . My mouth was open then saw him fall again. So I’m writing this with mild concussion and tears in my eyes. Going to sleep. No need to watch the fight, what for? I always secretly liked Wilder ....lmao

He looked weird even before the fight, leaning on the ropes playing with his gum sheild.

Even tho he fare and square got beat up, Wilder still ducked him, this loss doesn’t change that

Comment

• Holy krap! Wilder vs AJ is done! AJ should have accepted the $50 million offer from Wilder's camp. I have a feeling Ortiz is gonna do the same thing to Wilder. Greed!

Comment

• Is it me or are all the hearnomaniacs tiptoeing with their comments?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kannabis Kid View Post
                Its ok you bellend everyone knows Wilder would have murdered Joshua from the get go lol there is a reason he didn't sign with DAZN Eddie Hearn has the judges in his pocket poor dude said Joshua got sloppy and that's the reason he lost no he lost because hes a stiff whos on HGH and got beat up by a gordito with skills I'm interested to see what the judges scorecards are.

Yeah, probably

Still stay of those drugs, you are imagining things

Comment

• Originally posted by diplo View Post
                  The simplest explanation would be that he a) probably underestimated Ruiz from the start then b) was badly concussed from his first knockdown and never recovered. He just looked so vacant and so... zoned out... from that point. Incredible scenes.

No excuses about his camp apparently, I'm hearing.
                  The explanation? He is a no chin bum!

Comment

• so, AJ fans are happy because Wilder lost a payday ?

haha really ? LMAO

how ironic.... I am a Wilder fan, and I am happy too

it's ok guys..... Wilder is undefeated, he can rematch Breazeale for another $19m

and when AJ needs help paying his rent, I am sure that Wilder will swing him a 1-2 mil offer.... in the US, on showtime..... and no rematch, of course

Comment

• Carl Froch and Tony Bellew predicted a Joshua win inside 2 rounds before the start on SBO. Clowns.

Comment

Working...
                      X