Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andy Ruiz Drops Anthony Joshua Four Times, Stops Him in Shocker

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DAZN takes BIAS to the EXTREME WOW!

Comment

• Originally posted by paulf View Post
      Often times in women's boxing at the highest level, one fighter looks like a trained boxer and the other looks like a random lesbian that took a couple boxfit classes and has no idea how to throw punch.

This is kinda like that too, but Taylor's opponent can kinda punch a little bit.

This kind of resembles boxing. Cool.
      You snatched the words...
      Persoon just LEANS in to everything. How do you get to the world stage fighting like that? She's there because he's fking enormous and fights like a pit bull but she doesn't look like a "boxer". Just an athlete who is punching.

Comment

• Katie getting worked and DAZN pretending like it is not happening

Comment

• I love women's boxing. All action. I like technique as well, but you can never go wrong with watching an all out brawl.

Comment

• Taylor was boxing great to start the round and then she just lays on the ropes? Probably gave the round away with the sh^t she just pulled.

Could very well be 3-2 Persoon right now.

Comment

• Taylor doesn't have enough power to keep the Belgian Margarito off of her

Comment

• 3-2 Persoon

Comment

• lmao i accidently caught the last round, its honestly embarrising how this **** is pushed on us, not just womens boxing but womens sports in general, it all ****ing SUCKS. adam smith was claiming the other day that katie taylor was top 5 p4p men and women and is a superstar!

Comment

• I have the alien-looking Lesbian up 4-1, despite the fact that she throws ****ty slapping punches like a first-week amateur half the time.

Comment

• Entertaining scrap

Comment

Working...
                      X