Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andy Ruiz Drops Anthony Joshua Four Times, Stops Him in Shocker

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AJ by KO in 8 rounds or less. Ruiz has fast hands for a guy his size and he'll make it a decent fight for the first few rounds. After that AJ will take over and pick him apart.

Comment

AJ looks fat around the stomach.

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
        Mammoth, televised card in order:
        Algieri vs Coyle
        Buatsi vs Periban
        Kelly vs Robinson
        Taylor vs Persoon
        Smith vs N'Dam
        Joshua vs Ruiz

Cissokho, Pacheco and Williams in that order are part of the untelevised portion. Hopefully DAZN shows those on Twitter or something
        You mean the Smith fight is the co-feature instead Taylor. Callum's fight is crap.

Comment

I wonder of anyone is picking Ruiz Junior.

Logic states that Joshua will win via knock out inside 6-8 rounds. But well? I did not like that gesture of giving Ruiz Junior his belts to pose for the camera's.

But yes my picked is Joshua via knock out.

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
            AJ by stoppage in 4, Ruiz is good but AJ should take care of business against a guy who’s best quality is hand speed whereas AJ has the advantage in every area!

All AJ has to do is walk Ruiz into an uppercut and it’s over!

Looking more forward to Katie Taylor, hopefully she fights Serrano after this if Hearn pays the woman and bring her back!

Decent fights but nearly all predictable
            Yes all Joshua really needs to do is Jab, and stay out of range then? Boom! Straight right hands, or a uppercut 'When Ruiz Junior bites and attempts to launch a assault'.

Although he was apparently unwell when he fought Povetkin, that was a great fight technically. It was the first time I really saw Joshua using his jab, which I have never really been impressed with at all.

Comment

Who the hell picked Ruiz by Ko ??

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                Mammoth, televised card in order:
                Algieri vs Coyle
                Buatsi vs Periban
                Kelly vs Robinson
                Taylor vs Persoon
                Smith vs N'Dam
                Joshua vs Ruiz

Cissokho, Pacheco and Williams in that order are part of the untelevised portion. Hopefully DAZN shows those on Twitter or something
                Looks like the Pacheco and Ammo Williams fights are now floaters, so we could potentially get to see them depending on how early some of the other fights end

Comment

Joshua will knock out Ruiz within the first two rounds.

Comment

we've had a lot of fights end in a draw the last year or two

Comment

Hopefully Coyle retires algieri

Comment

Working...
                      X