Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andy Ruiz Drops Anthony Joshua Four Times, Stops Him in Shocker

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thought Persoon took that round. The high pace that Persoon is setting is bothering Taylor.

4-3 Persoon.

Comment

• Katies hair is a huge mess. She also looks tired. Giving that to delfine. 4-3 Katie

Comment

• 4-3 Persoon

Comment

• Taylor got her ass beat that round.

Comment

• I have it 4-3 Persoon after 7

Comment

• Persoon has head butted her way to an awesome black eye. 4-3 Taylor.

Comment

• You can't convince me I wouldn't KO both these broads on the same night, you just can't

Comment

• You can't underestimate how some judges don't like to reward backing up. That's all Taylor is doing. She's been retreating all night long.

Comment

• Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
                    Paulie seems like the only one not totally biased.
                    As much as I hate Paulie at times, I was thinking "Thank god Paulie is keeping these dudes honest!"
                    The bias is so fking bad they are calling missed shots for Taylor and completely ignoring heavy punches landed by Persoon. Fking cringey how shameless they are. Makes the old HBO crew look like supreme court judges.

Comment

• Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
                      The best was Kenny or Grisham asking Robinson the type of potential Kelly has WTF? Lol.
                      That blew me away. Love how Robinson responded that he didn’t care

Comment

Working...
                      X