Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andy Ruiz Drops Anthony Joshua Four Times, Stops Him in Shocker

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One Judge actually had Joshua up on the cards.

You know if Ruiz would not have KOed him he would have gotten robbed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Catrin View Post
      Mas claro que ni el agua! Theres just something about wanting it more than the other guy that makes any man overcome anything...
      QUE VIVA MEXICO CABRONES!
      Solid fighters no doubt, but they yet to have a champ in every division, the honor goes to the USA and the small on life support island called Puerto Rico...yall still have a few more divisions to go.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blond Beast View Post
        I mean there are so many factors. IVe travelled a bunch. Sweated like hell in Singapore and I’m not a sweater but body adapted in a few days. Sum guys I know sweat all the time in their hometown. Sum guys are 6’5” like Joshua, heat won’t affect that. What I’m trying to say is yes it’s tough to travel and fight, the history shows that. But if ur the champ maybe u shoulda travelled at sum point to get experience at it. People travel to fight AJ in uk. So if it’s a benefit to fight at home they milked it and that’s fine. But if him travelling was a real negative on him, that means they never prepared him the best they could to win overseas. Basically means he was protected. All the people who travelled to fight AJ weren’t at their best either then. So that can’t help him prepare for a fight in the USA either. It did make him a lot of money and hype winning in the uk. But it didn’t help him evolve and learn as a fighter. If travelling is harder then it’s worth experiencing. If u became the champ dragging people to the UK and then fighting outside the uk for the first time is a huge factor that’s on you. Makes all your uk wins less then.
        Excellent post. Remember all of those times Joshua saying there really wasn't a reason to go to the US? Now you know why. Though the ref did his best to prop him up, that mexican-american leather ended upside his head one too many times beforehand.

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
          One Judge actually had Joshua up on the cards.

You know if Ruiz would not have KOed him he would have gotten robbed.
          I know. I saw that. Hope that gets brought to light too along with the ref giving joshua every chance to snap out of it.

Comment

• [QUOTE=MastaBlasta;19793441]It's a nice story .... even faintly plausible. But hearn wouldn't sacrifice the UK pride like that. It was all wrapped up in AJ. They are crushed and no, that wasn't the play.

They wanted AJ to be the 2nd coming of Ali. Except greater ...[/QUOTE

Money trumps pride

Comment

• Originally posted by hitking View Post
              This doesn’t mean Wilder would beat AJ. But I have a difficult time seeing AJ handling Wilder’s shots better than he did Ruiz’s.
              At least you gave a more lenient response bro. You just just never know what the hell can happen. Lol AJ can come back and dominate wilder or fury but not beat Ruiz ever. That's what makes Boxing so much more intriguing than any other sport, and there's none like it. I clearly read AJs body language that he saw Ruiz as another journeyman.

Comment

• Originally posted by theman775 View Post
                ^^^^^^THIS 1000% doesn't mean wilder beats Joshua!!!! STYLES MAKES FIGHTS
                but it does mean aj has no heart and got his ass beat and quit vs ruiz tonight

Comment

• Originally posted by BOXING-SCRIBE View Post
                  Solid fighters no doubt, but they yet to have a champ in every division, the honor goes to the USA and the small on life support island called Puerto Rico...yall still have a few more divisions to go.
                  PR is so overrated, they've lost almost all the biggest fights they've had ever excluding the fights versus Mexicans

Comment

• Originally posted by theman775 View Post
                    PR is so overrated, they've lost almost all the biggest fights they've had ever excluding the fights versus Mexicans
                    That could be argued either way, they tend to fall off after 8 rounds, which is why Mexicans take emout at the end...but the fact remains that they have managed to have a champ in all 16 divisions. Congrats to ruiz though for putting yall on the heavyweight map!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mam1 View Post
                      A lot of people said Pacquiao should've taken the $40m or whatever for it was for Mayweather before getting KO'd by Marquez. Look what they both ended up with... If AJ can bounce back perhaps there's more in the pot for both of them.
                      alot are saying wilder should have signed the Danz deal too. so lets all leave it b and focus on what happend tonight with AJ QUITTING and looking terrible in is US debut vs and al haymon fighter who took the fight on short notice.

Comment

Working...
                      X