Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andy Ruiz Drops Anthony Joshua Four Times, Stops Him in Shocker

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by diplo View Post
    Joshua was acting like he was the one who had made a lot of money from losing, smiling and being casual in the ring after. Just really weird. I mean, for his integrity's sake I hope he was just really badly concussed, rather than something shady going on.
    He is Nigerian mind you.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
      so, AJ fans are happy because Wilder lost a payday ?

haha really ? LMAO

how ironic.... I am a Wilder fan, and I am happy too

it's ok guys..... Wilder is undefeated, he can rematch Breazeale for another $19m

and when AJ needs help paying his rent, I am sure that Wilder will swing him a 1-2 mil offer.... in the US, on showtime..... and no rematch, of course
      Oh but you forgot it has to be in Wilders backyard on a date to be determined......

And win, lose or draw Joshua has to massage his toes after the fight because WILDER IS OBVIOUSLY THE A SIDE NOW!!!!

So AJ has to PROVE himself before he gets a BIG PAYDAY.......

So first he needs to rematch Whyte, the fight Ortiz, pick up Wilder's laundry and hand wax his car, let Miller sleep with AJ's Mom and finally Eddie Hearn has to spar 3 rounds with Wilder and his manager in a Hell in the Cell handicap match!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby Shaw View Post
        The mando came in only after Wilder showed he didn't want the fight.
        Incorrect. The mando was always in the deal. Further, the DAZN offer came after
        Miller Joshua was made. Wilder Breazeale and Joshua vs Miller/Ruiz was happening regardless of whether Wilder took the DAZN deal or not.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
          There is a very high chance AJ's team put in a rematch clause.. question would be, how bad does AJ want that work
          Confirmed that there is a rematch clause and Hearn and AJ said they’d be exercising it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnny_Roa View Post
            Youre not mexican you piece of shit, and Ruiz aint mexican either. Use google for once you motherfucking waste of space in the world. Faggot
            **** are you talking about you ****en loser lmao. Your boy lost you ****en reject lol...

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing1013 View Post
              I'm not a fan of either guy - always have said that at first I think AJ was ducking imo - mainly in the sense that he could fight other guys and make the same money with less risk. ,

But can't understand why Wilder passed up that big offer from DAZN. Partially for this reason - in boxing especially at HW a fight can change on one punch. Sad he missed out on all that money....

I'm here to talk boxing bro - if you want to keep it cordial, that's fine. Otherwise I have no interest. Be well.

nah, you made all sorts of DUMB excuses to justify why AJ and Eddie lied and lost their pens back in 2018 when they had Wilder on the hook for $15m

now it is clearly obvious why they were so reluctant to fight Wilder

Comment

• This is why he wanted no part of Wilder lmao

Dude tried to strong arm wilder and it backfired haha where's Boksfan, someone make sure he didn't kill himself

Comment

• Where is robbie ang the juggernaut

where is robbie god dammitt????

Comment

• Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
                    Ruiz jr. is with Arum, which means, if he wins a rematch, I think Arum will make Ruiz jr. -Fury. It will be difficult for Wilder to fight for all belts now.
                    Ruiz very clearly thanked Al Haymon after the fight.....m

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
                      No even close. This whole fight had no feeling. Nobody really cares.

Like I've always said, Joshua is a nobody, skill wise. At least he made some money. The next bum might KTFO of him.

Good luck, Mr. Joshua.
                      DAZN horrible production never makes these feel like a big fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X