Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andy Ruiz Drops Anthony Joshua Four Times, Stops Him in Shocker

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FreezeIzGawd View Post
    Soooooooo I want to get this straight. AJ gets beat the FLUX UP and somehow WILDER IS TO BLAME FOR THE SUPER FIGHT NOT HAPPENING.........

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

This time Last year we were hearing all the AJ fans talking about his 10,000 day reign and how he was the A Side but now that he got the DOG SHYT beat out of him......

ITS WILDER FIGHT FOR DUCKING AND NOT HIS FOUGHT FOR GETTING BYTCH SLAPPED!!!!

Hearn is somewhere crying in his tea and wondering why was I SUCH A BYTCH RIGHT NOW!!!!!

Now he doesn't hold ANY BARGAINING CHIPS!!!!!!

CHUMP
    That fight is not worth much now and the train has left the platform. Wilder was never worth anything as AJ was the man. He had a deal for $100m and the deal would have been signed. Now even if AJ defeats Ruiz the Wilder fight won't be worth $40m. AJ wanted the fight and he would have fought Wilder tonight and made the money. It's Wilder's fault and he knows it that they didn't fight. He must be feeling like a fool and he could actually get knocked out.

Comment

• Originally posted by whoseyourdaddy View Post
      Andy already said he will whoop both of those guys, if you claiming/implying he would be scared you are sorely mistaken.
      that's not what i said, you're sorely mistaken.

Comment

• Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
        You pathetic losers had it coming, im not going to stop either
        I know , so I’m getting out. See you when I see you

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
          It not a beauty contest
          Never said it was, just that the guy is fat. That fat guy can fight, but he's still a fat guy

Comment

• Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
            ... no conspiracy here... AJ just collapsed under pressure...
            100... or whatever

Comment

• Originally posted by vitali1999 View Post
              Did this actually happen ? I haven't been this surprised since Rahman knocked Lewis out. This isn't as big as Douglas vs Tyson but I'd say it's right behind it.
              It is bigger. Rahman and Douglas just made a monster punch. Ruiz jr. actually outboxed Joshua, dropped him 4 times and made him look like a ****.

Comment

• I legit forgot this fight was on and just checked ESPN. Tears of shock, god damn. Biggest upset since Tyson-Douglas, definately

Comment

• Originally posted by SchoolTheseCats View Post
                  Just shows wilder made right call by not agreeing to 4 fight deal with dazn he would of been in limbo for his next which was suppose be aj as long as aj made it through his American debut..... still made same money for breazeale fight on showtime dazn offered him and kept his network free agency to agree to fighting fury on joint ppv with espn/showtime if he gets through the rematch against Ortiz
                  That's the way I see it as well.

Comment

• Do you know what would be the icing on the cake? Deontay Wilder should invite Joshua for the face-to-face meeting that he wanted.

But man what an upset? I admit I was way, way off with the tub-of-lard comments and this fight going past round 2. But that is what you get when you talk more about Wilder than your actual fight in the last days.

Imagine if Wilder were ringside?

Comment

• Holy suicide watch Batman!! Where are they!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X