Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andy Ruiz Drops Anthony Joshua Four Times, Stops Him in Shocker

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joshua just fought a horrible fight.

I don't know why he was giving up so much ground. Ruiz was braced for the fight hand. AJ had success with the left hook but he didn't throw it enough.

I don't think AJ quit but he was a defeated fighter at the end and it seemed like he accepted it.

Ruiz had some counters too.

I honestly do know if AJ can win a rematch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby Shaw View Post
      Wilder ran away from the fight and threw away $100 000 000 into the bin.

Soooooooo I want to get this straight. AJ gets beat the FLUX UP and somehow WILDER IS TO BLAME FOR THE SUPER FIGHT NOT HAPPENING.........

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

This time Last year we were hearing all the AJ fans talking about his 10,000 day reign and how he was the A Side but now that he got the DOG SHYT beat out of him......

ITS WILDER FAULT FOR DUCKING AND NOT AJ's FAULT FOR GETTING BYTCH SLAPPED!!!!

YOU CANT BE SERIOUS!!!!!

Hearn is somewhere crying in his tea and wondering why was I SUCH A BYTCH RIGHT NOW!!!!!

Now he doesn't hold ANY BARGAINING CHIPS!!!!!!

CHUMP
      Last edited by FreezeIzGawd; 06-02-2019, 05:10 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
        They say Joshua's chin is questionable, nah I think his stamina is questionable. Heavyweights are supposed to crack each other so I don't take too much stock in heavyweights being chinny, but Joshua's stamina and recovery power were definitely lacking tonight.
        ... stamina, by far... (and not being able to cope with pressure)...

Comment

• Originally posted by Calibaloc View Post
          Lol wow you tune changed drastically 😂😂😂 how Ruiz looked was what you were focusing on and joking about. Lesson learned...
          He's still a fat lard. My tune hasn't changed at all, he looks like crap. He won though so props to him but that win doesn't make him magically look in shape

Comment

• Screw ruiz's fat, im a fan! Congrats to the new hw champ!

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnny_Roa View Post
              LMAO. I'm 100% mexican and i was never cheering for Joshua. Long ass post you did for nothing. So stupid.
              Lol, de verdad!!!

Comment

• This has to be one of the biggest upsets in boxing history, even SRL was speechless.

Comment

• Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
                  If Wilder had lost you better believe I would have been on here insulting the Wilderlites. The only consolation is Not seeing Joshua get knocked out by a single punch by A 15 stone cruiserweight and no doubt I would have put thousands on Joshua to win.

I set my alarm but woke up in the 7th round to see him get of the canvas and wobbling . My mouth was open then saw him fall again. So I’m writing this with mild concussion and tears in my eyes. Going to sleep. No need to watch the fight, what for? I always secretly liked Wilder ....lmao
                  (Insert Kawhi Leonard laugh). I would never kick a man while he is down. Now there are a few Joshualites that don't rate manhood that WILL get kicked...and hard. Cheers mate.

Comment

• Holy **** !!! I can't believe I missed it wow

I liked what I saw in Ruiz in the Parker fight but I didn't see this coming at all

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                      Yeah, probably

Still stay of those drugs, you are imagining things
                      I could be on every drug in the book and I'd still have more common sense than your dumbass

Comment

Working...
                      X