Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andy Ruiz Drops Anthony Joshua Four Times, Stops Him in Shocker

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
    Wish I had thrown some money on Ruiz by KO now Have to say, I don't have a whole lot of faith atm of AJ bouncing back from this like Lennox and Wlad did. Those guys didn't go into immediate rematches and built themselves back up under different styles, not sure how he's going to hide these deficiencies now, think he may not make it back to the top
    Jab and grab, pretty much.

Doubt that he can all of a sudden get more fluid in his movement (dropping a good 10 pounds would help though), so you've got to work with what you've got.

Going inside and trading isn't Joshua's game (chin and lack of head movement), so you've got to do something else.

Keep the fight long, drive in the clean shots from range, dabble inside, but keep it moving.

Not the most exciting style, but winning is winning

Comment

• Originally posted by Luilun View Post
      Looks like Blubber beat muscles . You see people the best body doesn’t always wins. This shows How a prime Mike Tyson would have destroyed any heavy weight today

1988 Mike probably would do well, not the guy that huffed vs Ruddock x2 or the post jail version.

Comment

• Where are all the british punks? Joshua, a BUM! Keep talking shyte about Wilder! You are a bunch of biatch arse punk arse mother fu.kers!

Comment

• Originally posted by HarvardBlue View Post
          Ruiz is a good fighter, and you saw it tonight.

I actually picked AJ by decision because I didn't expect him to knock Ruiz out.

He shouldn't have taken him lightly.
          I think Joshua looked past Ruiz and paid for it. I don't want to take anything away from Ruiz, but tonight said more about Joshua than him.

Comment

• Originally posted by millcitymauler View Post
            He was seriously concussed in the 3rd round. He even asked his trainer what shot he got caught with between rounds. Couple that with the punishment he took in that fateful final round, and you've got a man strolling down queer-street.
            I suspect you're right. Even after the first knockdown. Just look at the difference in the eyes/face of Ruiz when he got up from his knockdown and Joshua looking TOTALLY vacant after his first knockdown. Crazy.

Comment

• These American fighters DAZN is talking to sound depressed. Why? That belt is staying here in da USA.

Comment

• Not a fan of Ruiz but congrats to him.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                  Fawking Cartman beat AJ lmfao

Comment

• Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
                    Respect for showing face. Some say your guy wasn't focused and had no legs due to partying leading up to the fight.
                    If Wilder had lost you better believe I would have been on here insulting the Wilderlites. The only consolation is Not seeing Joshua get knocked out by a single punch by A 15 stone cruiserweight and no doubt I would have put thousands on Joshua to win.

I set my alarm but woke up in the 7th round to see him get of the canvas and wobbling . My mouth was open then saw him fall again. So I’m writing this with mild concussion and tears in my eyes. Going to sleep. No need to watch the fight, what for? I always secretly liked Wilder ....lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
                      Biggest loser: Deontay Wilder. There goes the big one. Or maybe Ruiz vs Wilder will be the new big money fight.
                      Not necessarily. Ruiz just made history and became the first Mexican heavyweight champion. Mexican fans will support the f uck out of Ruiz if he fought Wilder. That fight would be massive, ESPECIALLY on cinco de mayo. Mexican fans will support especially if he has the opportunity to become undisputed.

Comment

Working...
                      X