• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lefthandtruth View Post
    Them brothas be needing them Pop Tarts doe
    A pack of Newport’s, a Swisher sweet, and some Pop tarts

Comment

Originally posted by Oliverteekah View Post
      But he will pay bigly when he faces the sweet scientist AJ! U can run but u can't hide Deontay . The reaper AJ (yur landlord) is coming to collect!
      wilder and trump do resemble each other: their main mission is a publicity campaign of lies, they both are horrible with money and lose millions of it, both below average intelligence. only difference is people actually know who trump is
      Last edited by daggum; 05-30-2019, 11:37 PM.

Comment

Brothas in da street be going crazy over them Pop Tarts.

Comment

Well im not Paying to watch Wilder fight unless it's against AJ .
          I won't even pay to watch Wilder / Fury 2 .

Comment

Originally posted by lefthandtruth View Post
            A pack of Newport’s, a Swisher sweet, and some Pop tarts
            Or maybe theyll switch it up do like you Supremacists guys. A $20 bag of meth, 6 pack of Pabst Blue Ribbon & a lil late night touch and feel on your 3 year old daughter.

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
              DUCKER, DOSSER. You dont believe anything Anthony Joshua says? You knew the Joshua fight was NOT happening this year so thats why you went for Ortiz? Even though it was made very very clear that Joshua wanted to make that fight this year and nobody wants to see the Ortiz rematch?

Get out. Sorry Deontay theres no talking your way out of this one. You are an official DUCK. Not even to mention that the contract you have signed with Ortiz has no date or venue, remember the AJ contract you claimed you wanted but couldnt sign due to date and venue. Infact ive checked. EVERY SINGLE contract Wilder has signed since he turned down AJ cuz of date and venue has been signed without a date and venue.

I think Team Wilder and their fans think we all got a short memory so they can blame things on things now and then contradict themselves not long after. It all screams DUCK to me.

It screams DUCK to you? What realistic offer has been made to Wilder by A.J and his camp? Why is there not a one fight mega offer? Because they don't want that work! They talk a good game and then come up with some DAZN deal where they try and tie Wilder up promotionally. Wilder is betting on himself and if he continues to win he will earn more than the 100 mil DAZN offer. Breazeale, Ortiz, possibly Kownacki, a Fury rematch and then A.J. The A.J fight alone would mean 40 or 50 mil for Wilder.

Comment

Disgraceful muppet, This bum ain’t no champ of mine, a chump, dosser...Why didn’t they ask the obvious questions??? If he isn’t fighting AJ or Fury why not give Whyte a shot??? Why fight an Ortiz he knocked out already who is old and looks ill than a fully fit young Whyte??? Why make Whyte jump through hoops but bums like Breazeale and Ortiz are giving random shots??? WBC is the worse of the boxing orgs...I shlt on them, Suliaman is a crook and should be investigated and stripped of his powers in WBC, the whole wbc paradigm reeks!!! Never been ashamed of the present crop of HW fighters, all prima donnas including that fat fuc who woke up from a drug deist and gave himself a lineal title nobody gives a fuc about!

Comment

Originally posted by Brettcappe View Post
                  It screams DUCK to you? What realistic offer has been made to Wilder by A.J and his camp? Why is there not a one fight mega offer? Because they don't want that work! They talk a good game and then come up with some DAZN deal where they try and tie Wilder up promotionally. Wilder is betting on himself and if he continues to win he will earn more than the 100 mil DAZN offer. Breazeale, Ortiz, possibly Kownacki, a Fury rematch and then A.J. The A.J fight alone would mean 40 or 50 mil for Wilder.

they try to tie him up and give him 100 million! noooooo let me go i want a lot less!

Comment

vs Oldtiz II PPV

Comment

I think this Wilder guy is forgetting that he is much older than Joshua. He is 33 years old now how much of his prime does he think he has left?

Should be fighting Joshua now but I guess he is a very vengeful guy. I remember when the roles were reversed and Wilder was accepting 15 million flat fees and offering 50 million guarantees and Joshua and Hearn were making a fool of him. He was bending over backwards trying to make the fight until he got absolutely fed up with Hearn and Joshua.

Now he doing the same thing they did to him now. Vengeance is best served cold and this is cold AF but having said that I still think he should rather try and get his revenge in the ring instead of this way. This isn't helping anyone.

Comment

Working...
                      X