Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do people that swear Canelo is on PEDs have a legitimate argument?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do people that swear Canelo is on PEDs have a legitimate argument?

I dunno. There are quite a few posters that are absolitely confident that Canelo is on PEDs, but do they have a legitimate argument. I would like to hear your reasoning as to why you think he's using enhancement drugs.

To make such claims is a very serious matter.

So lets hear it.

He's doing 24/7, 365 days a year VADA testing.

The haters can't use the PEDs accusation against him anymore. It's something that happened in his past.

Comment

Man this is NSB, you don't need a legitimate argument. All you need is to hate a certain fighter and in your head it's true. Now if people want to speculate on his past then that's cool cause he tested positive. Now he is doing Vada 365 and they are supposed to be the gold standard, so if he is now it'll be brought to the light

Comment

He failed a freaking drug test. What more "argument" can there possibly be?

Comment

With the science ahead of the testing & the masking abilities of guys Idk how you could ever proclaim anyone except yourself in that role.

Comment

The cheat has already been busted and banned once before. He has lost his free pass and everything he does from now on is suspect. Its up to him to prove he is clean in every fight, not the other way round. Proven cheats like him are like cancer to the sport.

Comment

Well he did get caught on PEDs very recently...

Comment

He failed two drug tests literally a year ago.

How legitimate does my argument need to be?

Comment

he tested positive!!! that's more than enough! what happen to "tainted meat is a real big problem in mexico".... how come he aint test positive again if it's such a big deal in mexico??? because he aint stupid to juice up again after getting caught!!! i dont care if he just passed 24/7/365 drug testing, he was suppose to do that anyways to prove himself so by him enrolling and sucessfully completed testing means jack shiiet! he got caught so that's why he has to do that to prove himself. did he enroll for 24/7/365 testing BEFORE getting caught?????

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                    He's doing 24/7, 365 days a year VADA testing.

The haters can't use the PEDs accusation against him anymore. It's something that happened in his past.
                    yeah because he got caught!! did he enroll in 24/7 testing before getting caught??

that's like me getting caught for stealing and going to jail then saying "well, i went and did my time"... yeah because i got caught!! if i didnt get caught, you think i would have voluntarily go to jail? no, i would be out there stealing just like if canelo didnt get caught, he would have never enroll and would still be juicing.

Comment

Working...
                    X