Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do people that swear Canelo is on PEDs have a legitimate argument?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by famicommander View Post
    He failed a freaking drug test. What more "argument" can there possibly be?
    Yup...The dude is a clear cheat

Comment

Yeah. He tested positive...

Comment

Originally posted by HitmanTommy View Post
        I dunno. There are quite a few posters that are absolitely confident that Canelo is on PEDs, but do they have a legitimate argument. I would like to hear your reasoning as to why you think he's using enhancement drugs.

To make such claims is a very serious matter.

So lets hear it.
        You mean people who swear his use of the drugs found in his bloodstream was deliberate? That Clenbuterol was found to be in Canelo's urine samples is not in question I think, what remains uncertain was whether there was any intent to cheat.

I'm not sure what question you're asking though - the only people who know for sure are Canelo and his team (and not even necessarily Canelo since many fighters just take what they are given by a trusted trainer) so all people will be able to produce are circumstantial arguments and any defenses of Canelo will be of the same nature. Pointless question really.

If you've any knowledge of pharmacokinetics though, there is a matter that has been puzzling me.. which is why Canelo's Clenbuterol levels dropped tenfold in the 3 days between Canelo's two failed tests instead of a fourfold reduction as the 36 hour half-life of Clenbuterol in humans would suggest. This is a very significant difference which does seem to require explanation. I do have a couple of plausible hypotheses but I'm interested to know what ideas other people come up with.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          He's doing 24/7, 365 days a year VADA testing.

The haters can't use the PEDs accusation against him anymore. It's something that happened in his past.
          The casual fanboys re-quote the same old crap, fact remains Canelo has underwent a crazy body transformation, has been seen with injection points in his stomach. Then the fact he has been found tested positive for steroids.

People who genuinely believe that VADA/USADA and all the other testing bodies are legitimate, obviously are very new to boxing! Boxing has been corrupt for over a hundred years, there is a majority of fans who just close their eyes and pretend they don't see it due to bias and then the fans who are just flat out naive.

I believe the former is the case with this person.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            With the science ahead of the testing & the masking abilities of guys Idk how you could ever proclaim anyone except yourself in that role.
            It's truly amazing how people find ways to mask things, it just seems like there it's a never ending method. Drugs have came a very long way from back then to now.

My greatest doubt with the people testing athletes is the integrity of the organisations, boxing has found a way to get around corruption from nearly its very start. So, is it really that hard to believe that people couldn't be in the back pocket of USADA/VADA?

It's going to take a very good natural boxer to beat Canelo, that's the most I can say about him. There is no reason for me personally to believe anything Canelo or his team says, not with the numerous controversial decisions that surround him then obviously the drug incident.

Comment

He ate some bad beef like Erik Morales.

Comment

Originally posted by HitmanTommy View Post
                I dunno. There are quite a few posters that are absolitely confident that Canelo is on PEDs, but do they have a legitimate argument. I would like to hear your reasoning as to why you think he's using enhancement drugs.

To make such claims is a very serious matter.

So lets hear it.
                1) Beats grown man as a teenager on untested fights - That's ok, not proof of anything, really. Could be genetically gifted.

2) He starts looking physically too strong... too thick... like a mini Tyson. Then again... maybe just a genetic freak.

3) Has trouble making weight and fights at 154 cancelling VADA testing... ok... fishy as hell. His team states they do this because "there was no proper time to start VADA testing"... WTF. Things get weird. Suspect as ****.
                4) Moves up from 155 to 164.5 (Chavez jr) and then 160 (Golovkin first fight) and in both cases he looks very very muscular... again... genetic freak I guess.

Last edited by _Maxi; 05-30-2019, 10:15 AM.

Comment

5) Displays a granite chin and tremendous punch resistant. Ok, not something that should be necessarily linked to peds.
                  6) Fails two drug tests in Mexico for clenbuterol. A drug that is perfect for boxers that have trouble making weight.
                  7) Comes back one year later looking rather skinny and natural and weighin a few less pounds... mmm, is this how he looks without peds?

8) Now he bulked up a little bit again... but you never know.

So... I hope you now get the whole picture my friend.
                  Last edited by _Maxi; 05-30-2019, 10:21 AM.

Comment

All you need is a 750ml of IV then you'll pass the test with flying colors.

Comment

No. They also deny that contaminated beef is a legitimate problem in mexico. Numerous athletes have tested positive for clenbuterol while in Mexico including Erik Morales and Francisco Vargas.

Comment

Working...
                      X