Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn on Wilder-Ortiz: It's Embarrassing, Why Not Fight Joshua?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bronx7 View Post
    Has brutal ko of Breaz you went 7. Now if you struggle with your fight he’s holding the cards collecting a big check to ko Ortiz again knows your desperate
    Made Molina quit in the 3rd rd without getting touched. But Wilder got wobbled by Molina and struggled until the 9th rd.

Also, 17th fight vs 42nd fight. Your mentality is as broken/poor as the Bronx, lol.

Comment

These Headiots are whining about the same guy Headdie Sperm try sign and have AJoke fight this Saturday, lollllllllllllllll

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
        Hearn needs to stop pretending that he would want this fight to happen without making an arrangement to have some financial control over wilder beyond that fight. At the end of the day, I'd prefer to see wilder vs Joshua but to say fighting Ortiz is an embarrassment when Ortiz is a higher rated heavyweight than anyone Joshua has fought (or in the case of miller, planned to face) in the past 2 yrs. Wilder's best 2 opponents are still better than Joshua's best 2 opponents. So the supposed fear of Joshua that Hearn is trying to portray is a joke.
        When has Hearn ever asked for financial control over Wilder? Even the DAZN deal was done with options and the the other options were included to sweeten the deal. He could've opted out and asked for just the Josh fights if he didn't want the free money.

Comment

Because Joshua is fighting Ruiz who he's 100/1 on to beat!!!

Comment

Curt Henning should be blindly defending his crush on this thread. Can’t believe he’s not here yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
              Hearn needs to stop pretending that he would want this fight to happen without making an arrangement to have some financial control over wilder beyond that fight. At the end of the day, I'd prefer to see wilder vs Joshua but to say fighting Ortiz is an embarrassment when Ortiz is a higher rated heavyweight than anyone Joshua has fought (or in the case of miller, planned to face) in the past 2 yrs. Wilder's best 2 opponents are still better than Joshua's best 2 opponents. So the supposed fear of Joshua that Hearn is trying to portray is a joke.
              I think I understand what Wilder is doing from a business standpoint. But as a boxing fan, there’s no defending this move. I understand that AJ is a dangerous fight for him and he wants to maximize the payday. But what exactly does an Ortiz rematch do for Wilder? I can understand a Fury rematch. But Ortiz??? Come on bruh. And to announce it during AJ’s fight week. I’m a Wilder fan. But it gives the impression that’s he ain’t trying to see AJ right now.

Comment

Not gonna lie I kinda dig seeing Eddie freak out about every move Wilder makes. This shows how much leverage Wilder has but all these fanboys keep denying.

And randomly with the timing of this announcement by Team Wilder it has me thinking they were hoping to f#ck up Eddie's & Joshua's day a little bit &/or to try to hijack the hype of Joshua's fight even if its with a negative flood of comments about this fight.

Comment

It crystal clear Beyoncé Wilder and her many fan girls are scared shltless, they don’t want the AJ smoke...it is really pathetic we don’t get to c an undisputed fight this year cos that clown Wilder is running scared like a chicken!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Eddie Hearn
                      It's Embarrassing

but, you tried to fight him first.....

this is Fast Eddie tard-fodder

watch them hungrily lap it up LMAO

Comment

Working...
                      X