Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joe Joyce vs. Bryant Jennings - Finalized For July 13 at The O2

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think Jennings is the man to end this hype job, hope I'm wrong though.

Nonetheless it's a step up for the ponderous, one dimensional Joyce, a good fight.

Comment

Good step-up fight for Joyce! Jennings will give him some rounds!

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieClutch View Post
        Great step up fight for Joyce. Unfortunately, the building up of him won't do much. He's gonna get KO'd brutally when he steps up to the A level
        I think he's likely to get knocked out right here if Jennings comes prepared. Joyce is so crude, he's near to unwatchable.

Comment

Still don’t get the JJ hate. He does look slow and cumbersome but all heavyweights do. You can’t win Olympic silver without skill and he’s made shorter work of his opponents than some supposedly great fighters.

His defence looks terrible but I really like the way he carves through his opponents with slow meaty punches.

Comment

Third tome in raw this Joyce guy faces somebody coming from a KO loss..

Please, hoe is it a good fight, Jennings is done.

Comment

Good fight for Joyce, props to Jennings for taking the fight. He maybe able to stay away from Joyce's slow punches and eek out a decision.

Comment

It's apparent that Joyce is not going to defend his Commonwealth championship, so why not relinquish & let someone else have a crack at it? As for the so called WBA Gold title WTF's that about???!!..

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieClutch View Post
                  Great step up fight for Joyce. Unfortunately, the building up of him won't do much. He's gonna get KO'd brutally when he steps up to the A level
                  Noone is koing joyce. Hes got a golovkin tier chin

Comment

this is a step up fight for Joyce.

Comment

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post
                      I think he's likely to get knocked out right here if Jennings comes prepared. Joyce is so crude, he's near to unwatchable.
                      so was Wlad.....

but he did ok

Comment

Working...
                      X