Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Keith Thurman: How Am I the 'B' Side Against Manny Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thurman is playing the hell outta his heel role for this fight. I know some of it is really him, but I can't help but feel like someone in the background told him to amp it up a bit to help sell the fight. The whole good guy (manny) vs bad guy (x - fighter) formula still sells I guess

If boxing didn't work out Thurman coulda easily been wwe wrestler.

Comment

Hopefully he KOs the old man.

Comment

pac man is the A side bro, put the peace pipe down

Comment

Who are you??

Comment

Thurman should be sucking pace ball's for getting the privilege to face the best boxer since sugar ray 35 years ago Pac is a legend beyond any other of this era and still reckon be beats Thurman by descion

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx23 View Post
              Thurman is playing the hell outta his heel role for this fight. I know some of it is really him, but I can't help but feel like someone in the background told him to amp it up a bit to help sell the fight. The whole good guy (manny) vs bad guy (x - fighter) formula still sells I guess

If boxing didn't work out Thurman coulda easily been wwe wrestler.
              You're on point!

Comment

Title is misleading. Comments appear he's speaking on reference to future fights.

Comment

Because there aint no such thing as a C Side.

Comment

Thurman is funny. He knows why, regardless of how petty it may be.

Comment

Originally posted by JLC View Post
                      Come on now. Be serious. Pacquiao is a lot more than a 40 year old blown up bantamweight.

Maybe he isn’t in his prime. Maybe he’s far away from his prime. But his prime was sensational, so now he’s probably an above average fighter. I mean hell, Broner is average. Just another guy. And we know Manny is better than him. I don’t think either fighter has anything to be ashamed of if they lose this fight. I don’t think this is a mismatch on paper. This is a decent fight that probably should NOT be on PPV but is forced to the platform because Manny is guaranteed to move the needle.
                      yes you are right manny is a 24 year old LH

Comment

Working...
                      X