Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Keith Thurman: How Am I the 'B' Side Against Manny Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did anybody read the article? Thurman is just saying that he doesn't give a **** who's name is first on the poster or who gets announced last because he knows he's going to win. End of story.

Comment

this A side, B side talk is getting old. Really.

I wish I could see the fights that mean something.

Comment

because you cant draw flies to your fights

Comment

How are you the B side? For the same reason you were the one begging for the fight and not Manny!!

Comment

Same outcome as broner

To be honest broner is probably more skilled than thurman. He was a b level fighter because all the greats are gone for the time being.

Comment

You maybe Keith Thurman on this website but your the Tom Schwarz to the entire sporting world and that's In spite of all of your previous PPV Millions you made.

Comment

I agree that Pac is definitely da A-side by boxing politics but Keith has da WBA belt, Manny has da secondary belt. With that said, Manny's legs aren't there anymore so he's going to really have to grind it out if he wants to beat Keith on points cuz we all know he's not knocking out Thurman. If he couldn't put away a punching bag in da hype-machine Broner, he's definitely not putting Thurman away. As for Keith, keep da distance, fire off that jab & use that power to keep Pac at bay. Guard that body & i think Keith can steal sum rounds away. 7-5 Thurman by UD

Comment

Originally posted by umop-ap!sdn View Post
                  Im black and i wana know what grown man still calls ppl "playa" in 2019 smdh. What a cornball. Ive always thought he was a wierdo but he fought well and seemed fearless. Now that weve seen the cowardice in him and his seeming oblivious to the truth of his life, I just cant stand him anymore. Went from One Time to Sometime, to run Time, to Part Time, to Down Time, to Maybe Another Time, to Times Up! Im done with this guy.
                  lolololololol

Comment

Originally posted by Truth Serum View Post
                    Because there aint no such thing as a C Side.
                    Lol damn there are some good lines in here

Comment

That’s just advertisement purposes, playa. You know what I mean?

Comment

Working...
                      X