No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder-Ortiz II A Done Deal, Eyed For September

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
    Another top 5 heavyweight challenger for Wilder; Stiverne I, Ortiz I, Fury, Ortiz II. Wilder's doing big things. Gotta respect his growth in this sport. Went from fighting in gymnasiums early in his career to now fighting on PPV again. Meanwhile Joshua's fighting on Showtime matinees and an app no one can pronounce.
    Yeah, Wilder is growing alright. He's growing into a bigger joke in the sport than Broner hahaha. Do yourself a favor and look at all of this clowns tweets or Instagram posts. He's getting clowned for everything he says and does. no one is giving him a pass for turning down 120 million and unification to fight a retread tire in Ortiz. And he still hasn't sold out an arena, gym or poker hall hahahah. He was selling t shirts at his last fight...t shirts that he made hahahaha. He's pathetic and his fans are even worse

Comment

• Originally posted by Brettcappe View Post
      Hearn and Joshua made the offer knowing that Wilder and Ortiz were rematching. Only the fools do not realize this. Notice how there was no offer to fight Ortiz before Wilder fought him? King Kong was avoided by Joshua at all costs. I get a kick out of the naive idiots on these forums. Joshua wants Ortiz now? Oh gee, a few years ago all you heard were crickets when it came to an A.J/Ortiz fight!
      When could AJ face Ortiz in the past? Date and time? I'll school you again like I always do.

Hearn guessed they'd run to each other but didn't know for a fact. He offered Ortiz a massive payday and made a fool out of all of them. Had them lying and contradicting themselves all over the place. They were like children blaming each other. It was funny.

You avoid truth, logic and reality. When are you going to stop ducking? Have you no balls like nearly every American coward out there? Aren't you even the slightest bit ashamed of yourself and your fellow cowards with the way you extremists behave? You should be embarrassed. People with severe mental health problems over here don't come close to touching the levels of insanity you lot do. You've failed in every way possible as a nation. I see not a single positive about you zombies.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
        $100m for 3 fights, when AJ maybe gets $150m-$200m for 3 fights? Are you serious?
        AJ wouldn't be getting that much more. He'd be getting 20% more in a 60/40 split his way.

Wilder should be thankful for that much as he generates nothing really. Showtime are only paying well over the odds due to AJ being around. If he wasn't, Wilder would still be getting 2 Mill a fight as they would see no reason to pay any more than that. AJ has changed that bums life. Well, he wasn't going to change himself now was he? He's not a big enough star to do so on his own so he needs a real star to help him out.

Comment

• Originally posted by garfios View Post
          that is why he offered the fight on short notice.
          Only due to Miller failing a test. Every American on here wanted the offer to go to Ortiz. But now you complain about that as well?

Face it, you complain no matter what. You just want reasons to be poisonous and spew your madness. Contradictions are the order of the day. It's tiresome.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tyistall View Post
            Yeah, Wilder is growing alright. He's growing into a bigger joke in the sport than Broner hahaha. Do yourself a favor and look at all of this clowns tweets or Instagram posts. He's getting clowned for everything he says and does. no one is giving him a pass for turning down 120 million and unification to fight a retread tire in Ortiz. And he still hasn't sold out an arena, gym or poker hall hahahah. He was selling t shirts at his last fight...t shirts that he made hahahaha. He's pathetic and his fans are even worse

You mean you actually read comments posted to Twitter and IG posts? Damn you're a f**ggot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tyistall View Post
              Oh you are a man?!?!? My bad, I thought only women ignore questions and get emotional like you do. My apologizes. But that still makes you Wilder's b!tch though. And you still never answered any of the questions or points that I made. Your idol turned down 120 million to go and fight for less than 4 million. He turned down unification to fight a guy AJ beat years ago. He's now fighting an old man that he KOed last year. And you think this is all a GOOD thing? Only women think like that so...
              Lol... Mr. Insecurity I am a boxing fan with allegiances to seeing the best fights. You are a Man fan with allegiances to your man crush. I usually root for boxers to oppose fanatics like tour self. So taking shots at Wilder means nothing.

Bro you know nothing about boxing or women for that. Maybe they don’t answer your questions because you have nothing to say and no good energy for them. You sound hurt? Get it together bro.

If you never had a dope woman bumski, get a life coach. Till then beat it rainbow clown, check your audience before seeking male attention.

Comment

• Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                Sid-Knee, my mate, AJ said Wilder/Ortiz II works to his advantage because right now he ain't ready for that smoke. He even admitted himself, by stating the following:

“Believe me, I'd rather fight Wilder in two years because I know I'll get better. Imagine two years ago when I was fighting Charles Martin then a few months before that I was fighting Dillian Whyte.

“Compare the type of fighter I was then to where I've got to now, in terms of experience. So then imagine in another two years fighting Wilder. I'll be a lot more sound.”

You see those were his words and not mine. So it is AJ himself who is happy that the fight is not happening this year and not me.
                He's just saying he'll be more experienced the longer Wilder waits. He wants it now though. That you cannot dispute, no matter how desperate you become. Wilder ducked, so save yourself with these pathetic attempts to claim otherwise.

Comment

• Wilder could've snuffed out the young grasshopper AJ in a single round. But what's the fun in that? So he's giving AJ more time for his battle preparations. Better for his victim to resist and struggle. He will devour his prey slowly, savoring the taste.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deontay Wilder View Post
                    Wilder could've snuffed out the young grasshopper AJ in a single round. But what's the fun in that? So he's giving AJ more time for his battle preparations. Better for his victim to resist and struggle. He will devour his prey slowly, savoring the taste.
                    By rematching old men????

Get a grip

Wilder needs to step up, this **** has gone on long enough

The rest of the world is laughing at him!
                    Last edited by leeroy84; 05-30-2019, 06:51 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
                      When could AJ face Ortiz in the past? Date and time? I'll school you again like I always do.

Hearn guessed they'd run to each other but didn't know for a fact. He offered Ortiz a massive payday and made a fool out of all of them. Had them lying and contradicting themselves all over the place. They were like children blaming each other. It was funny.

You avoid truth, logic and reality. When are you going to stop ducking? Have you no balls like nearly every American coward out there? Aren't you even the slightest bit ashamed of yourself and your fellow cowards with the way you extremists behave? You should be embarrassed. People with severe mental health problems over here don't come close to touching the levels of insanity you lot do. You've failed in every way possible as a nation. I see not a single positive about you zombies.
                      When could he have faced him? How about June of 2016 or October of 2017. Breazeale and Takam? The sanctioning bodies would have certainly allowed an Ortiz fight instead. Your not schooling anyone. I know far too much about this game. Did Joshua avoid Ortiz? Of course he did and I don't blame him. A lot of risk without the reward. Your talking to the wrong guy Sid. I have been following the sport since the 70's . Your a fu..ing clown! Joshua is another british hype job. Ripe for an arse whooping!

Comment

Working...
                      X