Collapse
No announcement yet.

RUIZ will SHOCK the boxing world vs AJ! I SEE IT

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Didn't Ruiz just finish a fight like a month or two ago? Dude's probably still tender, lol.

Comment

Even though it's VERY unlikely, I hope the unexpected happens...a draw or outright upset! A scare will get Hearn to the negotiating table b/c marinating the fight becomes too risky. IF AJ loses, after a soft touch to fatten his account, Riuz will sign on to fight Wilder or Fury. He'll strike while the iron's hot and get the most financially.

Comment

I'll put it like this: Mikey Garcia had a better chance of beating Errol Spence than Ruiz has beating AJ
        Last edited by EdWins; 06-02-2019, 10:20 PM.

Comment

Been a long time since there was an upset like that at heavyweight, it is as possible as Wilder Breazeale sure in theory Ruiz (who I think is a better fighter than Breazeale) could catch Joshua big but it is not going to happen.

Maybe Ruiz looks better than expected and survives, to me that would be a victory for him especially if he doesn't take a punishing beating but winning nah he won't win.

Comment

Andy Ruiz is one of the best fighters on AJ's resume but he only has good hand speed, and a bit above average technique. He has weak head movement, slow and unexceptional footwork. To beat AJ or Wilder you need exceptional foot game, and head movement if you are not packing a one punch ko punch. I think Ruiz will have a hard time delivering his bombs to AJ sort of like Molina. The athletic ability is too much for Andy to surpass on technique alone.

Comment

Ruiz is evolving. He has always been talented. Young fighters can jump levels... it is not unheard of. I don't like his strategy he should not try to hurt AJ to the body, it won't work.

He should use his speed and mobility, attack at angles and even make AJ come to him.

Comment

you mofos better not say you didnt know.

BET ON RUIZ.

he looks sharp and focused as hell. his combos are swift and nasty he gonna dog walk AJ im tellin ya.

Comment

Judgement day is approaching

Comment

we just witnessed the biggest upset in boxing history.

Buster Douglass > Andy Ruiz

hopefully u mofos listened and cashed in.

Ruiz fight vs Dimitrenko showed me he could whoop the robotic AJ. way too quick and accurate with combos. AJ being so tall and stiff, having no jab at all told me Ruiz would close the distance easy.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                      Not happening bro. Levels
                      Where you at?

Comment

Working...
                      X