Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua: It's Baffling Why Wilder Rejected DAZN Deal To Face Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 2ndroundko View Post
    u started talking about health care. health care. u obsessive broke loser

look there are a few of u i seen on here like that so just know ur in fine company. and ill never have a serious discussion with any of yall. not when u keep reminding me what a sad sack of sh-- u are
    i really wanted to have a serious conversation with the guy who called me a phag and says broski every other line. can we start over? phriends? phags?

Comment

• "fast eddie" has a habit of either picking the pocket or shortchanging any of joshua's potential opponents thats why the fight has to be 50/50

Comment

• Originally posted by skinnystev View Post
        "fast eddie" has a habit of either picking the pocket or shortchanging any of joshua's potential opponents thats why the fight has to be 50/50
        Yeah like who? It seems to me that all these opponents of Anthony Joshua all walk away with career high money, each and every time. Also i see Hearn offered to pay Wilder 20 mill to face Breazeale. But he stayed loyal and got paid 8 mill. But Hearn is the short changer?

You made the statement, atleast try to back it up with something. This is the problem with you Wilder fans. You make statements all the time but just do the statement, never add in any facts or figures. You just say things that have no substance.

Comment

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
          how is that based on logic? cat videos go viral. what does that prove? there are cat videos with 5 times as many youtube views so should mr. jingles demand 100 million from joshua? wilder-ortiz and wilder-fury went viral and were talked about heavily but subsequent fights didnt do well and didnt translate to real world dollars so why is this any different?
          What are you even saying. That was a horrible analogy lmao

Those fight didn’t go viral at all. Wilder is getting more buzz and intrigue for the Joshua fight. You think they won’t offer more during the next negations than what they offered for this first dazn deal?

Comment

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
            wilder is internet famous don't you understand? hes viral like a cat video. well not that popular but hes in the conversation!
            Even the predicting octopus was viral and talked about. The thing is it doesn't reflect in his numbers, ppv and endorsement.
            Its pretty free folks that make up those numbers that can't cough out money to watch him.

Comment

• AJ sounds like he is reading from a NSB stan script. There are two obvious reasons why Wilder didn't accept that deal. The first being a commitment to DAZN outside of fighting Joshua. The second the belief that the money will increase as time goes on (the first offer was $10M flat...now its 4 times that).

Comment

• Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
                AJ sounds like he is reading from a NSB stan script. There are two obvious reasons why Wilder didn't accept that deal. The first being a commitment to DAZN outside of fighting Joshua. The second the belief that the money will increase as time goes on (the first offer was $10M flat...now its 4 times that).
                So he is ducking then.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
                  AJ sounds like he is reading from a NSB stan script. There are two obvious reasons why Wilder didn't accept that deal. The first being a commitment to DAZN outside of fighting Joshua. The second the belief that the money will increase as time goes on (the first offer was $10M flat...now its 4 times that).
                  You do know that Wilder turning down offers isn't necessarily a good thing right?

1. If he loses or his ratings drop it all goes up in smoke.
                  2. If AJ loses or his ratings drop it all goes up in smoke.

If Wilder hadn't dodged fights from the very beginning then he would literally be making double the money he currently is.

Imagine if instead of AJ he fought and KOd Martin, Klitschko, Parker and Povetkin on US soil and then had the extra exposure of the Fury fight. He would be the clear A side and earning Floyd money.

His career has been badly managed and he is the one at risk of losing out. Haymon and Finkel can or have made their money elsewhere. That's why when he's turning down offers all the time. It's a dangerous game. Look at what just happened to Ortiz, he lost out and may never have the chance again.

Comment

• Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
                    What are you even saying. That was a horrible analogy lmao

Those fight didn’t go viral at all. Wilder is getting more buzz and intrigue for the Joshua fight. You think they won’t offer more during the next negations than what they offered for this first dazn deal?
                    im saying going viral doesnt translate to making money in the real world. if going viral was important joshua would pick some bum off of youtube and fight them.

how do you define viral? is it just something you feel? is it in the air? his ko of breazele has millions of views but there are millions of views on some wilder fury videos so why is one viral and the other not?

they already were overpaying him by leaps and bounds and his numbers didnt improve any so i dont know what they plan on doing. if you are talking about traditional boxing negotiations then no they wouldn't offer him more, but this new gig economy is different and is based on losing money to buy market shares. i cant really speak on dazn's plan and how much they are willing to spend on this fight and if they think its super important for them. if they are growing in popularity and the pbc/showtime is shrinking thats a bad sign for wilders purse. if they aren't growing then maybe they try a hail mary play and offer him more. then you have to see how espn is doing and how much they are spending. a lot of factors to think about. we will have to reevaluate next year but by that time wilder could have had the 100 million already and could have been looking to sign with the most prosperous company: espn, pbc, dazn. now hes just hoping the money is still there come next year

Comment

• Wilder is scared of loosing the green belt

Comment

Working...
                      X