Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua: It's Baffling Why Wilder Rejected DAZN Deal To Face Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by davefromvancouv View Post
    Simple. The DAZN deal was rejected because DAZN refused to reveal what Joshua would be getting for the Wilder fights. Since it's supposed to be a fair, 50/50 split, whatever Joshua gets to fight Wilder, Wilder should get the same amount to fight Joshua. DAZN later apologized to Wilder's team for playing games but the good news is, talks are still ongoing for a future fight with Joshua. It can still happen next if DAZN comes correct!

Also, since Wilder wants to remain a free agent, there is no need to negotiate for a multi-fight deal. Just a Joshua fight on DAZN and a Fury fight on ESPN.
    How the f**k is Wilder worth 50/50?

And DAZN is not PPV, so you cant chop the money like that anyway.
    He's ducking man, admit it. He just doesn't want to lose to AJ.

Nothing he says is consistent or makes sense- and you are being disingenuous pretending that you don't get it.

The only way Wilder is somewhat innocent here - is that in his defense he is absolutely stupid, and as Finkel and his other master appear to be having money problems, they could be feeding Wilder's teeny mind with false info so that they hold onto him.

Ite gonna cost him a lot of money, but it will likely save him a beatdown too.

Comment

• Originally posted by 15 Rounds again View Post
      How the f**k is Wilder worth 50/50?

And DAZN is not PPV, so you cant chop the money like that anyway.
      He's ducking man, admit it. He just doesn't want to lose to AJ.

Nothing he says is consistent or makes sense- and you are being disingenuous pretending that you don't get it.

The only way Wilder is somewhat innocent here - is that in his defense he is absolutely stupid, and as Finkel and his other master appear to be having money problems, they could be feeding Wilder's teeny mind with false info so that they hold onto him.

Ite gonna cost him a lot of money, but it will likely save him a beatdown too.
      this is such idiotic tripe.....finkel doesnt get paid unless wilder does lol.....wilder has been the most consistent

face facts...fighters and people in the boxing game all blamed hearn......the only guys blaming wilder are you net forum fanbois...people in the boxing world have blamed hearn

hearn is the one with the most to lose...if AJ loses hearn is no longer a power player globally in the boxing world...and DAZN will have lost one of their key draws and all theyve invested in AJ.....and that will not help the hearn/DAZN relationship....hearn needs DAZN to buy his other crap fights ...and without an unbeaten AJ they wont do that

barry hearn "id advise AJ to wait a few years for the wilder fight"

eddie hearn "wilder go build your profile up"

so hearn kills the fight mutiple times and then wilder says "fugg it...these guys dont wanna fight anyway..im gonna go do my thing"

and you clowns wanna point the finger

realize that you clowns are the only one blaming wilder....people in the sport have publically blamed hearn

fury "wilder is a fighter and a man...AJ is not"

stfu and sit down...ur a joke...i can only imagine your actually life is just as pathetic

Comment

• logic and comon sense does not favor AJ fans here

if wilder sucks and nobody watches his fights then what does wilder and the pbc have to lose? the answer would be nothing

now tell me what happens if AJ loses to wilder off DAZN without DAZN having future rights to wilder? what happens to hearns relationship with DAZN and who else does hearn have that wields him any power in the boxing community?

easy answers here

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
          This dumbass

There are laws in this country that protects fighters from exploitive long term contacts

‘(c) PROTECTION FROM COERCIVE CONTRACTS WITH BROADCASTERS- Subsection (a) of this section applies to any contract between a commercial broadcaster and a boxer, or granting any rights with respect to that boxer, involving a broadcast in or affecting interstate commerce, regardless of the broadcast medium. For the purpose of this subsection, any reference in subsection (a)(1)(B) to ‘promoter’ shall be considered a reference to ‘commercial broadcaster’.

Here is subsection B

‘(B) A coercive provision described in this subparagraph is a contract provision that grants any rights between a boxer and a promoter, or between promoters with respect to a boxer, if the boxer is required to grant such rights, or a boxer’s promoter is required to grant such rights with respect to a boxer to another promoter, as a condition precedent to the boxer’s participation in a professional boxing match against another boxer who is under contract to the promoter.

Now STFU
          Way to go in posting some irrelevant

I will play along

Tell me, what long term contract did wilder have to sign

I want to see what you make up next lol

Just to help you

You have made up it not being for fights with Joshua

Made up dazn can not afford Joshua and wilder

Made up the long term contract crap

I wonder what’s next from the boy, he’s like the little kid at school claiming he’s been laid
          Last edited by lfc19titles; 05-27-2019, 04:16 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
            logic and comon sense does not favor AJ fans here

if wilder sucks and nobody watches his fights then what does wilder and the pbc have to lose? the answer would be nothing

now tell me what happens if AJ loses to wilder off DAZN without DAZN having future rights to wilder? what happens to hearns relationship with DAZN and who else does hearn have that wields him any power in the boxing community?

easy answers here
            This guy is at it too

Lying about dazn having future wilder fights lmao

Team wilder would have come out and said this but they haven’t for a reason as it is not true

You lot are ******s lol or you an phenom are the same guy

It’s two fights on dazn both with Joshua, win lose or draw it’s a rematch

Keep wilder away and keep up the excuses to duck Joshua

Comment

• Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
              Way to go in posting some irrelevant

I will play along

Tell me, what long term contract did wilder have to sign

I want to see what you make up next lol
              Maybe educate yourself on the matter before arguing about it?

Go play along somewhere else

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                Maybe educate yourself on the matter before arguing about it?

Go play along somewhere else
                This boy has made up the following lies

Joshua wasn’t the fight wilder was signing for/ despite nobody from team wilder saying other wise

Wilder has to sign a long term contract- despite it being widely reported to be two fights with Joshua- wilder also never mentioned any long term issues,’only that he is loyal to showtime

Now he has resorted to this, he’s broken

This is pathetic, literally the kid in school pretending he has been laid to be cool but is actually gay

Asking for any evidence is his lies leads him to change the subject

Comment

• We're probably about another 18 months away before the Wilder/Joshua fight ever happens. Deontay has made it abundantly clear that he isn't interested in seeing Mr. Joshua at the moment or in 2019. At least he is being open and honest about it.

Comment

• for the record...i didnt lie about anything

i simply posed a question...."what happens to DAZN if AJ loses off DAZN to a guy they have no rights on"? its a logical question...i wasnt implying wilder had to sign himself away to get an AJ fight on DAZN.....thats something some clown made up cause he doesnt wanna face the question

DAZN has more to lose in this fight if its not on DAZN

Comment

• Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                      We're probably about another 18 months away before the Wilder/Joshua fight ever happens. Deontay has made it abundantly clear that he isn't interested in seeing Mr. Joshua at the moment or in 2019. At least he is being open and honest about it.
                      I have no issues with this

But I do have issues with wilder fans inventing stories as to why it’s not happening. Despite hearing it from wilder he isn’t interested

I’ve heard long term contracts despite it being 2 fights only

The dazn contract for 80m being secretly against someone else

Comment

Working...
                      X