Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua: It's Baffling Why Wilder Rejected DAZN Deal To Face Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It’s not baffling

This was all an act by wilder to use your name

He never wanted the fight

He made 10m on showtime for his fight and could have made 20m on dazn

Then fight you twice for 80m, wilder fans have even lying so much on here

I’ve heard them say it was not guaranteed to fight Joshua, bs we all know it was and Joshua confirmed it as had multiple people in here since the offer is to face Joshua

They also said dazn couldn’t afford it

Just spread cold lies to explain is duck

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
      Because networks can't guarantee the fight like how GGG is not guaranteed Canelo fight?

Maybe he doesn't want to be tied up with a long-term contact with ESPN or DAZN
      I admire your spirit to keep on lying to defend wilders duck
      You lied about a term tying down of network

It’s two fights with Joshua

Or three fights with one being for double the purse on his Breazeale fught

That’s not long term

Wilder wanted the rematch initially and a fight this big will always have a rematch as neither will fight without one

You’ve lied about it not being guaranteed to fight Joshua

Well Sherlock if it’s not Joshua then it’s an even bigger pay day fighting someone not as good for 40m. But guess what, it’s for Joshua as that’s the offer to fight Joshua and Joshua is fighting on dazn and it’s easy to get this in contracts too that his fight on dazn can only be with Joshua or whatever on this date

You’ve lied about dazn being able to afford it

You are now talking about some Ali act lmfao

You have been broken

Comment

Because networks can't guarantee the fight like how GGG is not guaranteed Canelo fight?

Maybe he doesn't want to be tied up with a long-term contact with ESPN or DAZN
        i) Hearn agreed with John Skipper that Skipper could in this instance include(effectively negotiate) the AJ fight(s) in the contract (that's a real legally binding contract)

ii) Given Wilders team asked for a rematch, a two fight contract was a minimum, given he's was fighting Brezeale they made it 3 ... hardly long term (and the Brezeale fight didn't have to be in).

Basically, all those arguments are rubbish.

Comment

• Again aj your fight contract is too cheap you never offer a good boxer what they deserve but you wanna give em wat you want tf you think mate!? if you and wilder fight that's gonna be a multi million dollars if not billion the world want to see it so giving wilder 80 million isn't enough! When you'll be walking away with over 500 million after the fight **** you aj I would have rejected it same way! Not everyone is ****** as you think keep worrying about tyson/wilder age they still K.O YOU 5 YEARS LATER give him better offer then your ass would be whoop! Easily �� ������������
          Last edited by Limejockey; 05-27-2019, 05:50 AM.

Comment

• Oh yeah AJ?!? So why are you signed to DAZN and doing everything on a fight by fight basis? Wilder clearly said he wanted to fight but WITHOUT signing 2 or 3 fight deals? And a fight of this magnitude is too big for an app. And why didnt AJ stay with Showtime?

Comment

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
              so joshua is ducking wilder because wilder turned down 100 million dollars? how do you square that lack of logic? no one reasonable would ever say that wasnt a legit offer. 100 million dollars isnt enough for the mega global star that is wilder! look at his great ratings...oh wait look at his ppv numbers...oh wait look at his live gates...oh wait look at his ticket sales...hmm its almost like hes not a big star but oh wait he was on sportscenter and youtube derppp! i keep hearing from you tribalists how wilders popularity is rising and rising yet hes stagnated so maybe come up with something else?

that depends..... what did the contract say..... ?

we know Hearn refused to include wording that guaranteed Joshua next, in the last contract they sent..... and Joshua refused to sign it.....

did the contract specifically mention Joshua this time ?

or did it not really have anything to do with Joshua, like last time?

Comment

The only two articles about AJ on this week has Wilder name on the headline

Incase you didn't know AJ is fighting Ruiz next week
                6000 people bought tickets cheap, 13,000 after give aways included ... Wilder's popularity has dropped following his Fury and Ortiz performances and yet the Wilder fanbois swore it would rise.

Comment

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
                  i really wanted to have a serious conversation with the guy who called me a phag and says broski every other line. can we start over? phriends? phags?
                  i can tell. u really tried! but listen up brudda, u gotta get off the next man's schlong if u want folk to take u serious. be a man, think rationally and then we can talk serious. until then, ur a sad sack of sh-- online letting ur envy of wilder allow u to debase urself into a conversation about ***** and american healthcare.

Comment

If that was the case than it would have been for the AJ fight only but Anthony Joshua wasn't involved Matchroom wasn't involved it Skipper and Wilder, Finkel and Al Haymon

Stop arguing dude AJ fight wasn't a guarantee same as GGG wasn't guaranteed Canelo because DAZN couldn't legally do so without being in violation of Muhammad Ali Boxing Reform Act
                    Aj literally said the offer was there to fight him. It’s here clear as day so I don’t know what point you’re trying to argue. Unless you’re saying you know more about Anthony Joshua’s business than Joshua himself.

Why don’t you stick to using the “wilder didn’t want to sign a long term deal” excuse instead even though that deal consisted of a mandatory he had to take, the fight he claims he wants and the two way rematch that was something he wanted in the original round of negotiations.

Comment

• Wilder is right not to tie himself in to contract fights and be his own man. He has very good knowledgeable people around him who know whats best for him .A little like when Joshua asked for then was told to refuse the $80m two fight deal with Wilder .His less experienced managers told him it was safer and easier to go another route and fighting the likes of what was going to be Miller and now Ruiz they might for their own financial reasons be right.

Comment

Working...
                      X