Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua: It's Baffling Why Wilder Rejected DAZN Deal To Face Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
    Obvious logic. He destroyed him in one round and went viral. You think his price isn’t going up?
    how is that based on logic? cat videos go viral. what does that prove? there are cat videos with 5 times as many youtube views so should mr. jingles demand 100 million from joshua? wilder-ortiz and wilder-fury went viral and were talked about heavily but subsequent fights didnt do well and didnt translate to real world dollars so why is this any different?

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      Wilder couldn't sell 7k tickets for his fight and got less viewers than the Stiverne fight. There's much better ways to promote the fight over mentioning this nobody.
      Lolx..... They said he's very popular in the state but the numbers are saying otherwise.

These morons can't be saved.

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
        All the buzz around boxing is the demolition job done in Brooklyn and they want to ride the coattail smh

Can't get no coverage for their upcoming fight without bringing up Wilder name
        You might end up in denial...... Lolx...
        Fight is almost sold out before wilder had his fight.
        Wilder couldn't sell his own fight, is it is not moronic of you to think a guy that couldn't sell his own fight can help another sell his?

Comment

• Originally posted by 2ndroundko View Post
          bro why would i argue wilder's money with u? ur a jealous broke f---. do u not see how obsessed u are over him and his money? every thread i read u have a 100 posts on there. i saw one thread where u started talking about health care. health care. what kinda f---ing loser resorts to this
          you just tried to do that when you replied and said wilder can make more than 100 million for 3 fights so i'm not sure why you did that. when challenged you quickly abandoned the argument though when you realized you were no match for me and started deflecting and hurling insults. so next time dont step up if you aren't ready.

yeah what kind of loser talks about health care? health care is lame as fu-kk! i dont even understand your point. i'm so obsessed with wilder that i talked about health care? those two things are related how? you just seem jealous that I have a wider breadth of knowledge than you. I'm sorry I really wasn't trying to show off. I will try to dumb myself down for you. derppp loser broski you mad broke?

Comment

No DAZN couldn't guarantee him the AJ fights it's a violation of GOAT Act and $80M wouldn't been guaranteed just because a contract is said could be worth a certain amount doesn't mean it's a guarantee

For what is worth the minmum guarantee was $20M according to Chris Mannix on his podcast
            You are even less smart than dumb wilder.....
            You in the division can fight to get guaranteed 80mil for 2 fights?

Am really disappointed in you with all the noise you make on this platform.

Comment

• Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
              Lolx..... They said he's very popular in the state but the numbers are saying otherwise.

These morons can't be saved.
              wilder is internet famous don't you understand? hes viral like a cat video. well not that popular but hes in the conversation!

Comment

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
                you just tried to do that when you replied and said wilder can make more than 100 million for 3 fights so i'm not sure why you did that. when challenged you quickly abandoned the argument though when you realized you were no match for me and started deflecting and hurling insults. so next time dont step up if you aren't ready.

yeah what kind of loser talks about health care? health care is lame as fu-kk! i dont even understand your point. i'm so obsessed with wilder that i talked about health care? those two things are related how? you just seem jealous that I have a wider breadth of knowledge than you. I'm sorry I really wasn't trying to show off. I will try to dumb myself down for you. derppp loser broski you mad broke?
                u started talking about health care. health care. u obsessive broke loser

look there are a few of u i seen on here like that so just know ur in fine company. and ill never have a serious discussion with any of yall. not when u keep reminding me what a sad sack of sh-- u are

Comment

• Its not baffling its quite simple and clear. They dont want the fight. If they turned down 100 million and then made a counter offer i couldnt say that, but they didnt , they turned down 100 million and started making fights with other Boxers.

We got Finkel claiming to be still in deep negotiations with Skipper and Hearn but we dont get that from Skipper and we certainly know that Hearn is baffled. I dont believe Finkel is doing any of the work he is paid to do i think he is a liar.

Comment

• Such a fiasco. These 3 could've fought in a total of 6 fights or even more with the rematches and everything and created some great moments for the fans and also made a lot of money along the way.

This war of networks is even worse than the war of promoters. Pretty sure showtime, DAZN and ESPN are the reasons why these fights aren't being made especially showtime. They're clearly harming the sport and can't have anybody to blame but themselves if they went out of business.

Comment

No DAZN couldn't guarantee him the AJ fights it's a violation of GOAT Act and $80M wouldn't been guaranteed just because a contract is said could be worth a certain amount doesn't mean it's a guarantee

For what is worth the minmum guarantee was $20M according to Chris Mannix on his podcast
                      HAHAHAHAHA, youve just made all this up. You should know its not good to lie. You claimed they DAZN couldnt guarantee Joshua and they couldnt guarantee 80 million. LOL.
                      Last edited by DaNeutral.; 05-27-2019, 02:33 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X