Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua: It's Baffling Why Wilder Rejected DAZN Deal To Face Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 2ndroundko View Post
    so ur being broke is making u mad at the next man? thats not the way to live, broski!

i know u wanna talk about wilder's money but it wont change ur life. i want u to know that. he doesnt know u. and if he did, i doubt he would take financial advice from a born loser.
    still deflecting and avoiding i see. well i can't force you to use your brain. you are going to do what is easiest for you and puts you in your comfort zone and thats making straw mans and calling people names. well wilder is clearly a genius. he doesnt need advice from anyone.

Comment

so ur being broke is making u mad at the next man? thats not the way to live, broski!

i know u wanna talk about wilder's money but it wont change ur life. i want u to know that. he doesnt know u. and if he did, i doubt he would take financial advice from a born loser.
      You’re a complete lame. You said some ret@rded **** that you can’t back up, so you do this? Time to log off “broski” lol

Comment

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
        still deflecting and avoiding i see. well i can't force you to use your brain. you are going to do what is easiest for you and puts you in your comfort zone and thats making straw mans and calling people names. well wilder is clearly a genius. he doesnt need advice from anyone.
        i bet u go to the check cashing place to cash ur paycheck. no direct deposit for u

Comment

and thats based on what? total speculation oh ok. i mean the breazele fight was such a huge success so of course. with huge success comes huge rewards. i think 200 million ought to do it what do you think? 300 mill?
          Obvious logic. He destroyed him in one round and went viral. You think his price isn’t going up?

Comment

• That's right champ, king of kings.
            Big risk big rewards, that's why you are miles level above them all.

One got multiple belts, could take the risk of defending them. Went AWOL, came back mentally unstable.
            The other love to keep the green belt hostage for 1.5mil until he got challenged for his peanut, he suddenly became greedy.

You are the one and only king of the division. All hail the king of kings.

Comment

i bet u go to the check cashing place to cash ur paycheck. no direct deposit for u
              you are great at making things up. just like when you made up that wilder is worth more than 100 million for 3 fights then when confronted with overwhelming evidence against your claim you started doing personal attacks and playing the "dont talk about other peoples money" game even though thats the sole reason you replied to me. why have you abandoned your position so quickly and resorted to childish name calling and insults? hurry and respond please i didnt pay my electric bill and they are going to shut off my electricity any second!

Comment

you are great at making things up. just like when you made up that wilder is worth more than 100 million for 3 fights then when confronted with overwhelming evidence against your claim you started doing personal attacks and playing the "dont talk about other peoples money" game even though thats the sole reason you replied to me. why have you abandoned your position so quickly and resorted to childish name calling and insults? hurry and respond please i didnt pay my electric bill and they are going to shut off my electricity any second!
                bro why would i argue wilder's money with u? ur a jealous broke f---. do u not see how obsessed u are over him and his money? every thread i read u have a 100 posts on there. i saw one thread where u started talking about health care. health care. what kinda f---ing loser resorts to this

Comment

• Originally posted by Bad_Guy View Post
                  Shouldn't be baffling when a flat fee deal is rejected. Was it baffling to AJ when he rejected a flat fee offer of $50M for the fight? Why have Fury and Wilder fought each other, but AJ is on the outside looking in? If Hearn offers a split revenue deal, this fight gets done.
                  Dnt you think finkel should come out with something?
                  Dnt you?

Comment

joshua is a good fighter but he isnt too smart
                    Hahahahaha..... Yeah. An unsmart fighter somehow is the unified champ with 4 belts while the smart one hide in his cubicle.

You don't seem smart yourself.

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                      Trying to promote their fight on the back of Wilder name smh
                      wilder doesn't have a fccking name.... Even the US fans dnt pay to watch him.

Many prepare to watch him on YouTube for free or on free TV.

Hez a fccking nobody body... Hello!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X