Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua: It's Baffling Why Wilder Rejected DAZN Deal To Face Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jkp View Post
    No it wasnt. That is impossible. Already explained to you joshua has rematch clause so cant guarantee anything about his next fight after Ruiz.

You just making up blatant lies constantly.
    yes it was dummy ...120 million offer for 1 warm up and two Joshua fights B2B ..in the uk and in the states

Comment

• He’s gonna make more now after the Breazeale right than if he would have signed the dazn deal

Comment

• Originally posted by 2ndroundko View Post
        sounds like the story of ur life, buddy! now ur mad at wilder and trying to tell him how many millions he deserves just because ur life is trash. and thats just not the way to live! but u dont really live do u, brotha? no, u dont
        you were just telling wilder how much money he deserves...no self awareness at all. you just said he deserves more than 100 so please go on. continue your hypocrisy. why is it ok for you to say how much he deserves and not me? especially when you have no idea what you are talking about. look at his numbers. no fighter who does 300k ppvs is making 100 million a fight. no fighter who does live gates of 3 million or less is making 100 million a fight. this is why i said the things i said. its because hes being unrealistic in his demands and thus killing the fight. you dont care because you are not a boxing fan. you are a tribalist. i have my own opinions unlike you. opinions based on data not fandom. your opinion is based on whatever wilder says or does.

Comment

• Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
          yes it was dummy ...120 million offer for 1 warm up and two Joshua fights B2B ..in the uk and in the states
          Not gonna keep it explaining it to you. Your being silly now and pretending you dont understand.

Comment

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
            you were just telling wilder how much money he deserves...no self awareness at all. you just said he deserves more than 100 so please go on. continue your hypocrisy. why is it ok for you to say how much he deserves and not me? especially when you have no idea what you are talking about. look at his numbers. no fighter who does 300k ppvs is making 100 million a fight. no fighter who does live gates of 3 million or less is making 100 million a fight. this is why i said the things i said. its because hes being unrealistic in his demands and thus killing the fight. you dont care because you are not a boxing fan. you are a tribalist. i have my own opinions unlike you. opinions based on data not fandom. your opinion is based on whatever wilder says or does.
            are u still whining about the next man's money? ok lets talk about urs. what do u do, broski?

Comment

• Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
              He’s gonna make more now after the Breazeale right than if he would have signed the dazn deal
              and thats based on what? total speculation oh ok. i mean the breazele fight was such a huge success so of course. with huge success comes huge rewards. i think 200 million ought to do it what do you think? 300 mill?

Comment

• Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
                Joshua unlike stanky leg wilder or chubby fury hardly ever talks about other fighters and when he does you can rest assure he saying how it is...stanky leg wilder was offered his highest ever purse and could have also chosen a warm up fight against breazeale for double the amount he got paid lol.
                Stanky leg cannot beat AJ and him and his team know it that’s why they will
                not sign for the fight.
                The only two articles about AJ on this week has Wilder name on the headline

Incase you didn't know AJ is fighting Ruiz next week

Comment

and thats based on what? total speculation oh ok. i mean the breazele fight was such a huge success so of course. with huge success comes huge rewards. i think 200 million ought to do it what do you think? 300 mill?
                  Why aren't you also mad at Wilder for turning down Arum's 5 fights offer?

Comment

• Originally posted by 2ndroundko View Post
                    are u still whining about the next man's money? ok lets talk about urs. what do u do, broski?
                    nice deflection tribalist. you see how you didnt address any of the points in my post? thats because you can't. at least not intelligently. just answer the questions in my post. we aren't talking about you or I. stop deflecting. you responded to my post claiming you think 100 million was not a good offer and he will make more so you are clearly concerned about other peoples money. the very fact you said this shows that you do care about other peoples money so not sure why you are taking this "i dont care about others moeny" stance. it rings hollow and it shows a lack of confidence in the ability to actually debate. stop being mealy mouthed and address the topic at hand. i know you are the tough side here trying to defend wilder since the data is against you but just try it instead of personal attacks

Comment

nice deflection tribalist. you see how you didnt address any of the points in my post? thats because you can't. at least not intelligently. just answer the questions in my post. we aren't talking about you or I. stop deflecting. you responded to my post claiming you think 100 million was not a good offer and he will make more so you are clearly concerned about other peoples money. the very fact you said this shows that you do care about other peoples money so not sure why you are taking this "i dont care about others moeny" stance. it rings hollow and it shows a lack of confidence in the ability to actually debate. stop being mealy mouthed and address the topic at hand. i know you are the tough side here trying to defend wilder since the data is against you but just try it instead of personal attacks
                      so ur being broke is making u mad at the next man? thats not the way to live, broski!

i know u wanna talk about wilder's money but it wont change ur life. i want u to know that. he doesnt know u. and if he did, i doubt he would take financial advice from a born loser.

Comment

Working...
                      X