No announcement yet.

P4P idiots of NSB?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
    And it's bad ? Is like a guy from Argentina in a soccer forum with an avatar of Messi lol

It's normal

False, Most of mexican champions does not are known in their own country

Thats why Estrada is not a famous athlete in México and his best Payday was 200 k ..

Mexican fighters does not have support of the government

Arum, Hearn, DAZN, PBC, ESPN, Top Rank, they controll boxing and marketing

White people from Europe supports GGG

What people say does not care ,

Canelo won in a close fight but good Performance the rematch against GGG and you can't Say who is neutral or who is not
    I've never seen a Mexican score the first GGG-Canelo fight 8-4 for GGG, and that was really the best score Canelo could have gotten. So yeah I stick by my comments.

I had it a 50/50 fight going into the 2nd fight and it was pretty even through 8 rounds then GGG picked it up and won 9 10 and 11 clearly. Good fight though.

Comment

Originally posted by Nehnenqui View Post
      I know. I was just listing posters that have that “my race is right no matter what mentality.”

Maxi, Vlad and chrisJS are a few that think white is always right. AK, The Big Dunn and TheFreshBrawler are a few that think black is always right.

And you’re one that thinks Mexican is always right.
      Thats false , you can see me supporting fighters from other countries , included fighters like Pacquiao that beat a lot of mexicans of elite level

I'm fan of Floyd too

Just because I said that Nelo won the fight against Golovkin?

I said that Estrada Lost the first fight against Rungvisai too.

Here is a lot of hate against mexican boxing and racist comments and you are not saying anything about this

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing1013 View Post
        I've never seen a Mexican score the first GGG-Canelo fight 8-4 for GGG, and that was really the best score Canelo could have gotten. So yeah I stick by my comments.

I had it a 50/50 fight going into the 2nd fight and it was pretty even through 8 rounds then GGG picked it up and won 9 10 and 11 clearly. Good fight though.
        Box Azteca team scorecards where a win to GGG

And no way in hell GGG won 8 rounds against Canelo

He missed 1000 punches in both fights lol

So, you are biased all the close rounds were to GGG SIDE

Problem is that judges said another thing

Same judges that GGG said were great judges before the second fight

Lol

More?

Abel Sánchez said to GGG in round 8 that they were losing the fight

Comment

Yourmomlovesmy****
          Don't get mad at me just because you're an alt.

Comment

That Pablo girl who pretends to be Mexican takes the cake so do all of the other GolovTards.

Comment

I forgot about you. Probably the worst poster on here. The only comments that catch your attention are ones about race. You don’t even talk boxing.

Just another of the many white suprenacists on here that pretend to be objective, as if all of us here were born yesterday.
              They have most of the right names, wrong order though.

1. Canelo
              2. Inoue
              3. Estrada
              4. Usyk
              5. Crawford
              6. Spence
              7. M. Garcia
              8. Lomachenko
              9. Nietes
              10. Joshua

Nice pound for pound list lol. You really keep it real and objective man. Loma at 8 lol. Garcia at 7, Canelo at 1, Estrada at 3 lolololol. I'm surprised you don't have Ruiz up there at 10 or something.

Just go home man, and don't try to act like you're a real boxing fan. You're a fanboy. You probably thought Canelo beat GGG twice. Hell you probably thought he beat Mayweather.

I also saw you touting someone not having GGG in the top 10 like that was a good list - he pretty clearly is better than Canelo so how do you have Canelo 1 and GGG not on the list? lol

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                Don't get mad at me just because you're an alt.
                Yep you got me man...I have like 10 accounts

Comment

Box Azteca team scorecards where a win to GGG

And no way in hell GGG won 8 rounds against Canelo

He missed 1000 punches in both fights lol

So, you are biased all the close rounds were to GGG SIDE

Problem is that judges said another thing

Same judges that GGG said were great judges before the second fight

Lol

More?

Abel Sánchez said to GGG in round 8 that they were losing the fight
                  Yeah man, tell us more about how good the judges are in boxing, especially in Canelo fights in Vegas.

You don't score fights by who misses more punches. You score them round by round and who scores more in that round. But feel free to change your judging strategy depending on who is fighting.

I gave GGG about half of the close rounds in each fight. You gave Canelo all of the close rounds and probably some clear ones for GGG.

If Canelo won both fights clearly - just point out 1-2 clear rounds in each fight that he won?

GGG won 4 5 9 10 and 11 clearly in fight 2. He won at least 5/6 in fight 1 from 4-9.

Comment

Yeah man, tell us more about how good the judges are in boxing, especially in Canelo fights in Vegas.

You don't score fights by who misses more punches. You score them round by round and who scores more in that round. But feel free to change your judging strategy depending on who is fighting.

I gave GGG about half of the close rounds in each fight. You gave Canelo all of the close rounds and probably some clear ones for GGG.

If Canelo won both fights clearly - just point out 1-2 clear rounds in each fight that he won?

GGG won 4 5 9 10 and 11 clearly in fight 2. He won at least 5/6 in fight 1 from 4-9.
                    Defense is part of the criteria to evaluate a fight

And canelo was way better in that department.

You can say what you want, truth is that canelo won clearly the rematch

And the scorecards in the rematch were fair.

You can say what you want, canelo won, period

Comment

Thats false , you can see me supporting fighters from other countries , included fighters like Pacquiao that beat a lot of mexicans of elite level

I'm fan of Floyd too

Just because I said that Nelo won the fight against Golovkin?

I said that Estrada Lost the first fight against Rungvisai too.

Here is a lot of hate against mexican boxing and racist comments and you are not saying anything about this
                      The Mexican hate comes from white supremacists like the idiot you keep replying to. I don’t take them seriously.

Comment

Working...
                      X