No announcement yet.

P4P idiots of NSB?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxing1013 View Post
    Nice pound for pound list lol. You really keep it real and objective man. Loma at 8 lol. Garcia at 7, Canelo at 1, Estrada at 3 lolololol. I'm surprised you don't have Ruiz up there at 10 or something.

Just go home man, and don't try to act like you're a real boxing fan. You're a fanboy. You probably thought Canelo beat GGG twice. Hell you probably thought he beat Mayweather.

I also saw you touting someone not having GGG in the top 10 like that was a good list - he pretty clearly is better than Canelo so how do you have Canelo 1 and GGG not on the list? lol
    See, the truth comes out LMAO. Your fragile white feelings haven’t gotten over the fact that Salido popped Lomachenko’s cherry and Canelo popped Borat’s cherry LMAO.

Jajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajaja!! !!!!!!!
    Last edited by Nehnenqui; 05-26-2019, 07:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
      Defense is part of the criteria to evaluate a fight

And canelo was way better in that department.

You can say what you want, truth is that canelo won clearly the rematch

And the scorecards in the rematch were fair.

You can say what you want, canelo won, period
      Whatever you tell yourself man. Fights are scored by who lands more and who lands better. That's it. Everything else is fairy-tale bullsh.it.

Still waiting on those clear Canelo rounds btw

Comment

You are welcome, bro. Davis is a great fighter, most of his haters are loma fans (he is a great fighter too).

I think Crawford, Davis and Spence are the better fighter of the U.S.A boxing School, and they are great fighters.

I think Davis has more potential than Crawford or Spence, he is younger too.
        Man what drugs you been on??
        Surely your just trolling thinking Davis is better than Loma...
        Aa for the rest of what you wrote. ROFL.

Comment

Originally posted by Nehnenqui View Post
          See, the truth comes out LMAO. You’re fragile white feelings haven’t gotten over the fact that Salido popped Lomachenko’s cherry and Canelo popped Borat’s cherry LMAO.

Jajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajaja!! !!!!!!!
          Why did you say 'you're feelings' instead of 'your' though...that's weird man, makes you sound dumb.

Lol dude I don't care at all really about what some judges say about a fight. It would be nice if the real boxing fans could agree on a robbery or bad decision when it happens, but that rarely happens because most fans aren't real fans so no use in caring about it really. Most 'fans' derive their self-worth from the success of their fighter so they prop him up by any means necessary.

I don't really follow Loma that much but he is clearly top 3 pfp now. Mikey has never been impressive really in any area, and to have him top 10 pfp is indicative of a fanboy and not a real fan. To have Loma that low alone tells what you're all about, which is not much.

I don't really care about the GGG-Canelo decisions because Canelo is the money man and if he loses 10 times then that hurts the sport, so he will always get every break he can, especially in Vegas. Boxing in a large way depends on dumb tribal Mexican fans like you to fill their coffers so they have to prop up your hero whenever possible.

Those 2 decisions don't really bother me at all - GGG got paid and looks to get paid a 3rd or 4th time. A 'man' like you who calls him Borat would never give him any respect anyway so I'm glad he is at least getting paid very well! And you are a big part of that! So thank you buddy!!

We all saw who was better in the ring and it wasn't Canelo. But keep making those pfp lists man!! You the man!!

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
            Man what drugs you been on??
            Surely your just trolling thinking Davis is better than Loma...
            Aa for the rest of what you wrote. ROFL.
            Davis will K.O Loma

Look, kid.

You have a list of Lomas rivals

What rival of Loma would be a hard fight against Davis ?

Linares? Lol

Davis can K.O those guys too.

Loma is hittable

Loma is not that slick like Floyd

Look how many punches Pedraza and Linares and Saliendo landed on Loma

Davis has an amazing offensive, a lot of routes to the body, power in both hands, speed, and is Stronger than Loma

Linares dropped the ass of Loma too, that kind of **** if Davis landed on Loma is bye bye to the fighter from Ukraine

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing1013 View Post
              Why did you say 'you're feelings' instead of 'your' though...that's weird man, makes you sound dumb.

Lol dude I don't care at all really about what some judges say about a fight. It would be nice if the real boxing fans could agree on a robbery or bad decision when it happens, but that rarely happens because most fans aren't real fans so no use in caring about it really. Most 'fans' derive their self-worth from the success of their fighter so they prop him up by any means necessary.

I don't really follow Loma that much but he is clearly top 3 pfp now. Mikey has never been impressive really in any area, and to have him top 10 pfp is indicative of a fanboy and not a real fan. To have Loma that low alone tells what you're all about, which is not much.

I don't really care about the GGG-Canelo decisions because Canelo is the money man and if he loses 10 times then that hurts the sport, so he will always get every break he can, especially in Vegas. Boxing in a large way depends on dumb tribal Mexican fans like you to fill their coffers so they have to prop up your hero whenever possible.

Those 2 decisions don't really bother me at all - GGG got paid and looks to get paid a 3rd or 4th time. A 'man' like you who calls him Borat would never give him any respect anyway so I'm glad he is at least getting paid very well! And you are a big part of that! So thank you buddy!!

We all saw who was better in the ring and it wasn't Canelo. But keep making those pfp lists man!! You the man!!
              Didn’t read LMAO. Reply to someone who cares.

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
                Aboutfkntime is annoying as ****. So is that loser j.razor who responds to everyones posts.
                i hate when they do that, post by post lol. there is multi quote button people

Comment

Originally posted by Nehnenqui View Post
                  Can’t read LMAO. Reply to someone who cares.
                  Sorry to hear that man. Keep keeping it real man!! You are the realest one on here bro!!

Comment

Davis will K.O Loma

Look, kid.

You have a list of Lomas rivals

What rival of Loma would be a hard fight against Davis ?

Linares? Lol

Davis can K.O those guys too.

Loma is hittable

Loma is not that slick like Floyd

Look how many punches Pedraza and Linares and Saliendo landed on Loma

Davis has an amazing offensive, a lot of routes to the body, power in both hands, speed, and is Stronger than Loma

Linares dropped the ass of Loma too, that kind of **** if Davis landed on Loma is bye bye to the fighter from Ukraine
                    He may be all that but when he's too scared to even say Loma's name well..
                    Confidence is a Bish bro.

Comment

• this thread has potential

Comment

Working...
                      X