Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think Ortiz will get more than $5 mil in the Deontay rematch?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
    Maybe one day somebody will actually translate to Luis Ortiz what he got offered to face AJ and how his manager/advisor stole millions from him by not allowing the fight. He will probably go insane.
    Lmao that should be a PPV, not his fights.

Comment

Ortiz is getting his first $1 mil in this fight.

Hearn offered him $5 mil and the PBC fanboys started screaming, "It's a lowball!"

Comment

Originally posted by R.KHLMS4LIFE View Post
        Ortiz manager was dumb for turning down 7m like thats quadruple more than Ortiz can make anywhere else. Ortiz either has little say or didn't want the fight. For I feel AJ is a better fight for Ortiz style wise purse wise ect
        Ortiz vs Joshua could have been the better fight for fans than this dumb Wilder rematch.

Comment

In this thread a bunch of boxing fans tuck their dicks between their legs and debate how much someone they'll never meet is making.

Comment

Should be 7 mil in the thread title

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
              In this thread a bunch of boxing fans tuck their dicks between their legs and debate how much someone they'll never meet is making.
              I never gave a fk how much these fighters make in all my life as a fan.
              Until these PBC fanboys started screaming and crying,
              "IT'S A LOWBALL OFFER! WAAHH!"
              Especially when it's coming from Haymon's competitors.
              They can't even recognize big and small.
              I don't see them screaming lowball when Haymon offers them 10x less.
              So now I'm playing your stupid game doe.

Comment

Originally posted by lolasif View Post
                Theoretically it should be possible. Showtime have a $60m annual budget, and apart from Wilder - Breazeale, it doesn't seem like they have spent big so far this year. There should be enough money left by the time Wilder fights Ortiz to give both big purses.
                Budget for boxing doesn’t just include purses.

It has to pay for the broadcasts, hundreds of staff and everything else that comes with putting on big events and TV broadcasts

Comment

Originally posted by genrick View Post
                  If Hearn is able to offer Luis $7 million, why can't team Wilder?
                  Which is composed of Haymon, Espinoza, Finkel and another co-manager.
                  Why do you care?

Comment

Originally posted by OnlyBeingHonest View Post
                    Why do you care?
                    Why do you think people cry lowball doe?
                    Would they get a portion of that money doe?

Comment

Originally posted by Deontay Wilder View Post
                      King Kong Ortiz will be chilling in a new 50-meter yacht off the Florida Keys by this time next year.
                      50 metre yachts are like £30m+ and cost north of £1m a year in maintenance and staff alone. You need to be stinking rich to be able to throw money away on super yachts.

I don’t even think AJ could afford that. Mayweather is probably the only fighter alive that could do it comfortably.

Comment

Working...
                      X