No announcement yet.

eddie hearn to wilder "go build your profile"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
    He got worse numbers than the Stiverne fight for Breazeale.
    That's OK but at least made 10x the money for the Breazeale fight than he did for the Stiverne fight.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
      That's OK but at least made 10x the money for the Breazeale fight than he did for the Stiverne fight.
      So he's not drawing any more, just demanding more based on offers made for Joshua fights. That's living off Joshua's name.

Comment

Originally posted by Toffee View Post
        You were never a credible poster (not that you care) but quoting an interview from two and a half years ago and trying to pass it off as current should be the end of any doubt that you're a nob.
        But hearn said he wanted to build aj in America....and he's yet to complete a fight there....so I'd.say this still applies....and any rational being would agree....aj has a fight scheduled but not completed ...his first in America....so it totally still applies.....and ur out here calling people nobs.....lolol

Comment

Hearn said go build ur profile up and I wanna build ajs in America....

So until aj completes his first fight over here this quote applies even if it was 20 years old....

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
            which is really good for an american boxer these days....

its hilarious too how wilder was such a large margin b-side a year ago.....wilder was thinking "fugg it ill beat joshua and the money will come in"......now its coming in at a good clip anyway for an american boxer so many claim nobody even cares about lol

he can still pursue a fury rematch too......i actually believe wilder when he says he was overanxious....and trying to deliver something special....i dont think wilder is a very good boxer and fury is certainly better....but i think a more patient and relaxed wilder can do alot better
            No doubt! Wilder has arrived. Moreover, this is like a game of Poker to him and so far he is the one who is holding all the cards.

If Eddie and Joshua wants to play then they will do so on his terms. Money is no longer the issue and never was. He has already proven that.

Deontay Wilder has Eddie Hearn and Anthony Joshua by the balls and he got them looking pretty weak and thirsty at the moment. He literally got them on all fours bending, crawling and begging for a fight.

Also, Eddie was only give a two year window to make DAZN work and that window is closing. Therefore, If John Skipper isn't successful in signing Wilder vs Joshua soon or at least by the end Sept 2020; Then Eddie Hearn is out at DAZN.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
              So he's not drawing any more, just demanding more based on offers made for Joshua fights. That's living off Joshua's name.
              No, that means that Wilder has commercial value and the last thing that Showtime wanted was to risk losing him to a rival platform. That's why their parent company CBS stepped up and increased Showtime's budget in order to keep him.

Joshua's name had nothing to do with this equation because John Skipper offered Wilder a two fight alternative deal excluding the AJ fight, which was worth a total of $40 mil. So, it tells me that Skipper was interested in signing Deontay Wilder, if he hadn't agreed to fight Anthony Joshua.

Lastly, the fact of the matter is no one ever promoted the Wilder vs Breazeale fight because they didn't have to. Wilder already had his $10mil guarantee in the bag from the Showtime's licensing fee.

Therefore, Wilder was able to give out a few free tickets to friends, family and loved ones. Not all of them because he had to make a profit and generate enough sales at the gate. In addition, his team had to get paid too.

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
                which is really good for an american boxer these days....

its hilarious too how wilder was such a large margin b-side a year ago.....wilder was thinking "fugg it ill beat joshua and the money will come in"......now its coming in at a good clip anyway for an american boxer so many claim nobody even cares about lol

he can still pursue a fury rematch too......i actually believe wilder when he says he was overanxious....and trying to deliver something special....i dont think wilder is a very good boxer and fury is certainly better....but i think a more patient and relaxed wilder can do alot better
                The most.money he can.get is to stop ducking Joshua.

The most prestige he can get is to stop ducking Joshua.

Then we have supposed fans like you loving the fact that he is ducking.

Anyway, whatever happened to "I'm all about one name one face one champion?"
                This guy, and his sheep, are off the charts delusional.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                  No, that means that Wilder has commercial value and the last thing that Showtime wanted was to risk losing him to a rival platform. That's why their parent company CBS stepped up and increased Showtime's budget in order to keep him.

Joshua's name had nothing to do with this equation because John Skipper offered Wilder a two fight alternative deal excluding the AJ fight, which was worth a total of $40 mil. So, it tells me that Skipper was interested in signing Deontay Wilder, if he hadn't agreed to fight Anthony Joshua.

Lastly, the fact of the matter is no one ever promoted the Wilder vs Breazeale fight because they didn't have to. Wilder already had his $10mil guarantee in the bag from the Showtime's licensing fee.

Therefore, Wilder was able to give out a few free tickets to friends, family and loved ones. Not all of them because he had to make a profit and generate enough sales at the gate. In addition, his team had to get paid too.
                  His viewing numbers haven't improved and neither has his gate numbers. The DAZN offers were based on Joshua fights. Wilder is living off Joshua's name. It's fact at this point. They had to resize the Arena for Breazeale to make it smaller because they couldn't sell tickets, Wilder could have given out as many free ones as he wanted.

Comment

Originally posted by 15 Rounds again View Post
                    Anyway, whatever happened to "I'm all about one name one face one champion?"
                    This guy, and his sheep, are off the charts delusional.
                    I genuinely believe those two guys are on the PBC payroll to hype up Deyonce. I've got them on ignore but they just spam post after post with lies, spin and propaganda.

If Deyonce claimed the sky was green, they would agree even though they look up for themselves and see it's blue. 'Deyonce is telling the truth he is just colourblind. People just believe whatever Hearn says ' they will say.

Comment

Originally posted by EnglishOxide View Post
                      I genuinely believe those two guys are on the PBC payroll to hype up Deyonce. I've got them on ignore but they just spam post after post with lies, spin and propaganda.

If Deyonce claimed the sky was green, they would agree even though they look up for themselves and see it's blue. 'Deyonce is telling the truth he is just colourblind. People just believe whatever Hearn says ' they will say.
                      Yes, they are likely shills from Finkel / Wilder.

There's a post on here about how Wilder has AJ.by the balls.
                      How so?
                      Doesnt he want the same thing as AJ? A fight for all the marbles?
                      Guy simply doesnt want to get his face thumped in. It's pretty obvious.

Comment

Working...
                      X