No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Herring Achieves Dream, Shocks Masayuki Ito For WBO Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
    HOOOOOOLY SHIIIIIIT Cintron KO'd in round 1!!
    Puerto Rico boxing is fu.cking dead

Comment

Undercard is over now, main card starts on ESPN in about 35 minutes

Comment

Cintron got up immediately and was literally running all around the ring like a newborn deer! Even after the fight had been waved off, probably 15 seconds after he got up he still couldn't control his legs!! ****ing amazing!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

If you looked closely, that looked like a headbutt from Eto, and quite a few people pointed that out on the Top Rank Twitter. They just deleted all the clips from that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
            Cuadras schooled easily Eto
            This is known, Cuadras has a great professional pedigree. I didn't say anything about Eto being an outstanding great fighter, but you had to bring Cuadras into it. To me that sounds a little nationalist somewhat like "he didn't beat the mexican cuadras though" when all i'm referencing is him being a tough fighter (dangerous step-up) for A PROSPECT. The prospect took the L tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by CineScape View Post
              This is known, Cuadras has a great professional pedigree. I didn't say anything about Eto being an outstanding great fighter, but you had to bring Cuadras into it. To me that sounds a little nationalist somewhat like "he didn't beat the mexican cuadras though" when all i'm referencing is him being a tough fighter (dangerous step-up) for A PROSPECT. The prospect took the L tonight.
              Just ignore him, he's a biased idiot

Comment

Just ignore him, he's a biased idiot
                Sh.ut up and get a life, you are here all the days commenting fights lol

Comment

Originally posted by CineScape View Post
                  Yeah, and?

What's the problem in support the fighters from my country?

Neutrality does not exists

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
                    Sh.ut up and get a life, you are here all the days commenting fights lol
                    Do you deny that you're biased?

Comment

Do you deny that you're biased?
                      All the fans are biased, you are biased with your favorite fighters too.

That guy is biased with fighters from Japan, black people supports black fighters.

U.K fighters are fu.cking crazy with their fighters

I just say that a real champion beat Eto easily

Jayvier is another hype job from Puerto Rico like Verdejo

Comment

Working...
                      X