No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Herring Achieves Dream, Shocks Masayuki Ito For WBO Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
    I did not read your sh.it because you are a fuc.king lier and a confirmed mitoman

Read.

1- You said that México is FULL of cheaters and you only was able to gave me 7 names of a list of 200 fighters

Hahahahahaha.

Go to Elementary school , bi.tch.

2-You said Cuadras was a Cheater and he never failed a test and you could not say in what fight he reffused to do a test.

3-You said Márquez was a Cheater and you could not explain with proves how he was a Cheater

4-you have mind problems, you need to go to the psychologist.

Your imagination and speculation is not the truth

5-I prove that Mexican boxing is in a Golden age

Wins:

Golovkin, Cotto, Lomachenko, Pacquiao, Yamanaka, Rungvisai, Viloria, Jacobs, Dogboe.

Thats a fact.

6-I prove Mexicans beat most of Legends of your country Puerto Rico

Gómez, Trinidad, Camacho, Rosario, Cotto, Lopez, Iván Calderón, Benítez, mexicans whooped their ass

7-I showed you are a fu.cking heater an hypocrite mitoman

According to you Trinidad deserved the win against Óscar but Canelo did not deserve the win against Golovkin

Lol

8-I proved you are a stu.pid sh.it

According to you Mikey García is not mexican but Feroz Vargas is mexican only because he was a Cheater lol

All this is truth, I'm not a lier like you, bi.tch

You are fu.cking stu.pid

Get a life, be happy, you have like 40 years old and without woman and without sons

Hahahahahaha

And you can write all your sh.it

Mexican Boxing is in a Golden age

A lot of champions and Big wins

And canelo is in all the list in a top-3 spot
    Bad news skippy, if you truly believe Mexican boxing is in the golden age, better do some research. Lowest point since the 60s.

Comment

• Originally posted by just the facts View Post
      Bad news skippy, if you truly believe Mexican boxing is in the golden age, better do some research. Lowest point since the 60s.
      According to who?

You? A guy that did not know anything about mexican history?

I will prove this

You can't answer this:

Give me the top-5 wins of the mexican boxing in the 60's decade.

You don't know about this. You can't do this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
        you said you didn't read my post but then numerically responded to everything I said. Lmaooooo. Just accept your loss. You should be used to losing by now, after all, you're a Mexican and no group has more bums with more losses than Mexico. Oh, and BTW, just to expose you as an idiot even more... cuadras refused to take a test following his loss to arroyo, every PR fighter you named also has a winning record vs Mexicans in their career.... Canelo isnt top 3 p4p either.... Crawford, Loma, usyk, inoue, and Spence are all better than him. Especially when you consider that despite the judges, Canelo lost 2 of his last 4 fights. Lmaoooo. Quick question, are your parents brother and sister? I know that's how you Mexicans do.. You keep it in the family since everyone else finds you repulsive....your parents being related can be the only explanation as to why you're so simple.

Poor racist, tomorrow I will create a thread about you and your racism. You have mind problems and you know this, you does not have Friends, girlfriend and nothing, you are alone, your parents are dead and you have an alone live

Lol

Id.i.o.t.

Cuadras was clean against Arroyo and after the fight he had a test .

It was 3 weeks after that he reffused to do a test because he was full of cocaíne but he was not in camp, after that, he was enrolled in a treatment against drugs.

But well, he was not a cheater and never failed a test, thats the truth

So, you only was able to gave me 7 names in a list of 200

Go to Elementary school, ID.i.ot.

Those numbers are less of 8%.

Nope, no Rican beat Chávez, Sánchez, Morales, Barrera, Márquez , De la Hoya, Olivares, Canelo, Estrada, etc.

Most of Puerto Rico Legends were killed by mexicana easily

Fu.ck, great Sánchez almost destroyed Gómez in a single round

Where are your parents from?

A mexican Bullied you when you were a child (mentally you still being a chile lol ).

Using your own logic

There is not a credible list without Canelo in a top-3 spot

And i'm using your own logic, you are extremely stu.pid, man, extremely

You are a mexican hater, thats the truth

You said Óscar Lost against Trinidad but Canelo did not deserve the win against GGG when he was the agressor

Poor piece of sh.it, you are trash of a person

You don't believe in god, you are unhappy and you know this, you are a mitoman and a immature creature that hates mexicans and surely most races but you are hypocrite too, like a good piece of sh.it.

You are a girl and you does not have the balls to say in a simple forum "yeah, i hate mexicans" or a I don't like mexicans

But at the same time you deny this but make a lot of racist comments

Comment

• Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
          you said you didn't read my post but then numerically responded to everything I said. Lmaooooo. Just accept your loss. You should be used to losing by now, after all, you're a Mexican and no group has more bums with more losses than Mexico. Oh, and BTW, just to expose you as an idiot even more... cuadras refused to take a test following his loss to arroyo, every PR fighter you named also has a winning record vs Mexicans in their career.... Canelo isnt top 3 p4p either.... Crawford, Loma, usyk, inoue, and Spence are all better than him. Especially when you consider that despite the judges, Canelo lost 2 of his last 4 fights. Lmaoooo. Quick question, are your parents brother and sister? I know that's how you Mexicans do.. You keep it in the family since everyone else finds you repulsive....your parents being related can be the only explanation as to why you're so simple.
          According the trainer of GGG they were losing the fight till round 8

And GGG said those judges were too good before the rematch

Canelo whooped the ass and only his haters said other things

Of fact, thats the truth.

Canelo is P4P King, GGG last 9 months to fight because canelo whooped his ass

Canelo has now a contract of 340 millions, GGG don't

GGG is below Álvarez in all the list of best fighters

Comment

According to who?

You? A guy that did not know anything about mexican history?

I will prove this

You can't answer this:

Give me the top-5 wins of the mexican boxing in the 60's decade.

You don't know about this. You can't do this.
            According to who? Every boxing historian who ever lived. Look Mexican boxing is doing as well as any other country but not as well as the 70s,80s,90s and so on.

Top 5 wins of Mexican boxers in the 60s? I'd have to do some research (50+ years ago), but off the top of my head Rueben Olivares beating Rose for the bantam weight title late in the 60s, Saldivar beating Sugar Ramos for the featherweight title...........

Comment

According to who? Every boxing historian who ever lived. Look Mexican boxing is doing as well as any other country but not as well as the 70s,80s,90s and so on.

Top 5 wins of Mexican boxers in the 60s? I'd have to do some research (50+ years ago), but off the top of my head Rueben Olivares beating Rose for the bantam weight title late in the 60s, Saldivar beating Sugar Ramos for the featherweight title...........
              Can you name 3 boxing historian of mexican boxing?

You can't.

You could not.

Rose was not better than Sor Rungvisai

Sugar Ramos was not better than Pacquiao

Best wins of mexican boxing of the last 9 years,

Pacquiao
              Lomachenko
              Cotto
              Golovkin
              Rungvisai
              Yamanaka
              Viloria
              Donaire
              Dogboe
              Jacobs

Give me the best wins of mexicans of the 60's

You don't know about this, i'm mexican and I know very well the history of mexican boxing

Comment

Can you name 3 boxing historian of mexican boxing?

You can't.

You could not.

Rose was not better than Sor Rungvisai

Sugar Ramos was not better than Pacquiao

Best wins of mexican boxing of the last 9 years,

Pacquiao
                Lomachenko
                Cotto
                Golovkin
                Rungvisai
                Yamanaka
                Viloria
                Donaire
                Dogboe
                Jacobs

Give me the best wins of mexicans of the 60's

You don't know about this, i'm mexican and I know very well the history of mexican boxing
                For starters no way in this world EVER was Rungvisai a better fighter than Lionel Rose. Plain and simple. Pac better than Ramos perhaps

Best wins in last nine?

Pac- your conveniently leaving out that he beat Marquez three times first.

Loma- dirty tactics, Lomas 3rd fight and he still almost won

Cotto- career 154 lbers are supposed to beat career 140over a

Golovkin- no way Canelo won the first fight and most think ggg won the second one too

Rungvisia- not a real accomplishment but you're still leaving out that he beat Estrada the first time

Yamanaka- Nery caught with PEDs the first time and didn't make weight the second time. You think this is a big win?

Viloria- not a big win plain and simple

Donaire- not a big win and what Mexican beat him?

Dogboe- not a big win plain and simple

Jacobs- not a big win plain and simple

Comment

For starters no way in this world EVER was Rungvisai a better fighter than Lionel Rose. Plain and simple. Pac better than Ramos perhaps

Best wins in last nine?

Pac- your conveniently leaving out that he beat Marquez three times first.

Loma- dirty tactics, Lomas 3rd fight and he still almost won

Cotto- career 154 lbers are supposed to beat career 140over a

Golovkin- no way Canelo won the first fight and most think ggg won the second one too

Rungvisia- not a real accomplishment but you're still leaving out that he beat Estrada the first time

Yamanaka- Nery caught with PEDs the first time and didn't make weight the second time. You think this is a big win?

Viloria- not a big win plain and simple

Donaire- not a big win and what Mexican beat him?

Dogboe- not a big win plain and simple

Jacobs- not a big win plain and simple
                  Your argument is plain and simple?

Explain me why Rose was better than Rungvisai?

What's the best win of Rose?

You could not name 3 mexican boxing historian . You don't know about this but you still talking...

That means sh.it, Duran has a lot of Big wins and a lot of L's in his récord, and?

Those wins still being wins

Pacquiao did not won 3 fights against Márquez, first fight was a draw, and most of people think that he won the third.

Dirty tactics my balls, still being a win, dirty tactics are part of this SPORT, Wilfredo Gómez was a very dirty fighter and he used to use his elbows a lot .

Loma said that Salido won and it was his hardest fight ever.

Canelo won the rematch against GGG, thats the truth not your imagination he won, period.

And i'm tired.

So, give me the best 5 wins of mexican boxing in the 60's

You could not, you can't.

You don't know about this and still saying a los of non sense

Comment

According the trainer of GGG they were losing the fight till round 8

And GGG said those judges were too good before the rematch

Canelo whooped the ass and only his haters said other things

Of fact, thats the truth.

Canelo is P4P King, GGG last 9 months to fight because canelo whooped his ass

Canelo has now a contract of 340 millions, GGG don't

GGG is below Álvarez in all the list of best fighters
                    wait... You're still responding 2 days later?? And you're so butt hurt you need to respond twice?? Lmaooo. Give it up... I've destroyed you already and you're no longer worth my time.everything you say is inaccurate and wrong. As I already told you... Just Quit... That's what Mexicans do when things get tough anyway. It's in your blood.

Comment

Working...
                    X