Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Devin Haney Brutally Knocks Out Antonio Moran With One Shot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good lord this guy Daniyar is fighting just went 6 rounds 15 days ago

Comment

I'm surprised there's already a decent crowd at this fight, more people there atm than I thought would be there for the entire card

Comment

Daniyar getting hit by this bum...

Comment

I realize the amateurs and pros are totally different, but IDK how Yeleussinov was so unbeatable in the AM's

Comment

Mammoth, I'm throwing in the towel on Yeleussinov, he's never going to be anything as a pro. I'm not sure he'd beat Conor Benn right now

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
              Mammoth, I'm throwing in the towel on Yeleussinov, he's never going to be anything as a pro. I'm not sure he'd beat Conor Benn right now
              Agreed. He struggles with bums. This guys should have never seen the second round.

Comment

Just a knock out waiting to happen

Comment

Yeleussinov has no power, limited athleticism, gets hit with clean shots every fight, flat footed, stays in the pocket too long, mediocre workrate. I just don't see what he does really well and I can't fathom how he won 100 straight amateur fights

Comment

Mora has become unbearable to listen to, gets worse and worse every card, he needs to be replaced

Comment

UD for Yeleussinov. It's time to throw him in the deep end. He's not learning anything with these fights and not getting any better. Sink or swim time, find out if maybe he's a guy that fights to the level of the competition, which is basically the only hope for him from what I'm seeing.

Comment

Working...
                      X