Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Thurman the hardest puncher Pac has in 9 years?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
    Yes, sure... The last time Thurman stopped someone was back in 2013 (i.e. Jesús Soto Karass)...
    Also Thurman's broken hands are now more likely to explode before he explosively KOs anyone, (which is no criticism on him)

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu
      Yes, sure... The last time Thurman stopped someone was back in 2013 (i.e. Jesús Soto Karass)...
      Originally posted by diplo View Post
      Also Thurman's broken hands are now more likely to explode before he explosively KOs anyone, (which is no criticism on him)
      ... The fact is that I really like Thurman, tbh... (but, here, it was about his "KO power", man...)

Comment

Originally posted by O Prophet View Post
        Last few years Pac has mostly fought featherfisted boxers like Bradley, Mayweather, Marquez, Algieri, Horn, Rios, and shot Matthyse.

Thurman has explosive KO power in both hands. Will 40 year old Pacs chin hold up?

Remember Pac was dropped by JMM in the 3rd round in their last fight and dropped by Hussein too.

Thurman has been hurt but never dropped.

No, that roided Marquez had the biggest power.

No point of having power if you can't land it.

None of those fighters caught Pacquiao clean with anything big.

Comment

People really think he hits harder than Matthysse? He hasn't come close to K.Oing anyone in years and years unless you count Collazo quitting once he got the memo he wasn't supposed to win.

I don't feel he hits as hard as Marquez nevermind Matthysse.

Comment

the shot to shit version of lucas that fought manny beats the dog shit out of lopez. thurman doesn't punch harder than matthysse, even if he is that much better, he just doesn't punch as hard as him. this is the same guy that couldn't stop feather fisted old as fuck leonard bundu who was there following in straight lines the entire fight.

Comment

I believe his punches are only as hard as Matthysse's...

Comment

Beefed up JMM that KO'd Pac was looking pretty stout. That first knock down had Pac looking like he got hit with a sledgehammer between the eyes.

I believe Thurman has good power but looking at his lack of KOs against recent (and increased class) opponents has me thinking JMM had the superior power.

Comment

PAC will have far more power than keef.

Comment

Prolly Mattysee but he was mentally shyt

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                      And from a fighter that was using roids.... let's not forget. It was hulkez. The man that transforms into the incredible hulk at 38 years old.
                      Can you prove that Márquez was using roids?

Márquez is bigger than all the argentinian boxing lol

What Can i Say about Maxi?

This clown was saying that Matthysse would K.O Pacquiao

Hahahah

Comment

Working...
                      X