Collapse
No announcement yet.

Woman claiming Kovalev beat her releases photos

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you guys know i'm a huge kova fan but some people here that used to give tons of shit to floyd for beating the crap out of his kid's mother are now defending him (sergey). hope this is not true, 'cause i'm a big fan of his, even now in this stage of his career, but if is true then he should pay for what he did. i mean, is really fucked up, this guy killed a man in the ring, imagine what he could do to a tiny woman lol

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
      Meh she probably had it coming
      Lmao!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Hopefully the truth comes out and justice is served.

Comment

After Beterbiev takes care of him, The Jerboa Brain won't be able to beat anything...

Comment

Waits a year before releasing photos?

Nothing suspicious about that...

Comment

Makes me glad that Kovalev got robbed against Ward in their first fight.

Comment

Civil litigation can take time but the fact that the criminal investigation is going on 1 year for something that seems pretty basic makes me think he's not going to get hit with anything, criminally.

Then again, what state was this in? Some states have fewer resources and the wheels of justice spin slow.

I'm not convinced of his guilt or innocence.
                Last edited by Redd Foxx; 05-25-2019, 04:28 PM.

Comment

Still think this woman lying??

Comment

People have to get the facts before giving a decision

Comment

Damn at all the mfers not believing this lady with all these serious ass issues cuz of Kovalev. Catching up on what's happened since this news broke & apparently Kovalev agreed to pay her $650k. He's only paid her $250k so she's suing him again.

Criminal charges are still pending. Wtf California. Obviously if you got money &/or connections you can push back criminal trials for years or there is a hell of a backlog in CA. I'd hope it's not common that people charged with violent crimes aren't waiting for 2yrs on average for justice. That's a lot of violent mfers on the street cuz of money &/or a lot of broke innocent people locked up awaiting trial. Lose Lose all around in CA.

Comment

Working...
                      X