Collapse
No announcement yet.

Woman claiming Kovalev beat her releases photos

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She is lying, its not even subtle either.

Comment

She looks ****in gross

Comment

I don’t think Kovalev gave her that f**ked up nose and those f**ked up lips. That was them cheap plastic surgeries she got.

Kovalev is a piece of s**t but this chick seems like a low life scumbag.

Comment

Meh she probably had it coming

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            How long does it take to get a mfer in court for an assault? How has this not been handled criminally yet?

But yea if Kov did this he needs to do some time & pay her some money.
            Maybe a witness or some proof? How about a conviction first?

Comment

This dude can't think he let's the nice people with the facts and emotionless droning voices on the screen tell him what think. Maybe even reads a few headlines of the local toilet paper. These fools will ruin democratic Western society as we know it if given the opportunity to run things.

Comment

Originally posted by Nehnenqui View Post
                I don’t think Kovalev gave her that f**ked up nose and those f**ked up lips. That was them cheap plastic surgeries she got.

Kovalev is a piece of s**t but this chick seems like a low life scumbag.
                Why is that?

Comment

This is all a set a up by Frank Warren to force Kovalev to vacate so Yarde can fight a bum for the vacant title. Believe me.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post

Im confused why does it say April 2019? this assault happen a longer time ago, it seems she went in front some surgery on her neck area, I was expecting some bruises beat up the day of like how Chris Brown beat up Rhianna not some surgery picture from April

For all we know she could have had some lingering neck injury and just decided to get surgery if she is doing that its low of her to associate that with a beating.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                      You just swallow every single BS lie that the media pushes out against Trump balls deep, huh?
                      If you can't see that Trump is a lazy, lying, tax dodging, draft dodging, low life with no morals, racist piece of S**t then you have no eyes.

He's a simple man, and his schtick appeals to simpletons.

Comment

Working...
                      X