Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Thurman: No Third Fight In 2019; 'Gotta Relax' After Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have been catching heat for posting the condition of Lisps ***** a/ss heart..his selfprostitution tactics and how his mind is becoming a millionaire in whatever s/hit hole country his wife is from..Here you have it straight from the punks mouth. He is a weak human, one can tell by how he switches up his flow from black dad to white mom..interviews its " n/igga this, you a *****." On tv appearances?
    "Well according to my calculations..." He is a stick of poop that trained really hard and beat a couple guys. That's it, he is not built for this game and he just found the man who is going yo gurantee is retirement.
    Pac by pummeling.

Comment

He's been resting for 3 years already.

Comment

Think about it, If Manny did't get robbed by Horn, he'd still have the WBO Belt and if Thurman didn't get stripped of his WBC Belt due to inactivity, Manny could be a 3 Belt Unified Champ assuming he beats Thurman! Crazy, huh?

If Manny wins on July 20th, I gotta put him in my top 10 P4P and rank him #1 at Welter. To me, Crawford and Porter shouldn't have belts at all. Manny vs Spence/Porter for all Belts?

Comment

I can't do nothing but laugh in disgust of this dude at this point..

He really thinks he's among the likes of Mayweather or Canelo or something. Like he's setting records an generating 100m+ every time he steps in the ring or something where fighting 2X a year could be acceptable.

What ever happen to "I got my 0 and I ain't afraid to let it go" ???

He's the sorriest super Champion there's ever been in the history of the sport.

Comment

"You know? I’m very happy to stay active and I would love to continue to perform twice a year"

Danny Garcia made similar comments about himself, saying how he likes to be "active" and fight two times per year.

It's really quite sad how modern-day boxers consider fighting twice per year to be active. They would develop so much more and stay sharp year-round if they actually were active and fighting a minimum of four times per year.

Comment

NO TIME thinks he gunna wait out spence, hoping man down going to get old too!! gettoutta here. man down season.

Comment

Just cuz he said that i hope pac man beat the ish out him.

I actually use to think that thurman was the most honorable guy in the division but after hearing that wow
                He just made me sick to my stomach.

Comment

Damn, Keith Thurman is bad for this division. He'll probably want another tune-up after his "rest" which would push the Spence unification to late 2020. Hopefully Pacquiao can pull it off.

Comment

Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
                    I can't do nothing but laugh in disgust of this dude at this point..

He really thinks he's among the likes of Mayweather or Canelo or something. Like he's setting records an generating 100m+ every time he steps in the ring or something where fighting 2X a year could be acceptable.

What ever happen to "I got my 0 and I ain't afraid to let it go" ???

He's the sorriest super Champion there's ever been in the history of the sport.
                    Manny is not like Mayweather and Canelo because both came up positive for PEDs!

Comment

Duhhh atleast he honest. I swear yall hold Keith to a diffrent standard than other fighters who been active the last 5 years zero injury\lay off

Comment

Working...
                      X