Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Thurman: No Third Fight In 2019; 'Gotta Relax' After Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think this will be his last fight
    Seems that One Time has lost interest for the sport
    I believe more and more this is his last fight , wtv he makes he makes

Comment

His third fight should be unification against the Spence/Porter winner

Comment

I'm very respectful of professional athletes, more respectful for combat sports athletes but if a Champion who has fought once in 2 years is taking about relaxing after his next fight and not talking about unifying against the other champions IMVHO he doesn't deserve to be called a champion.

Rooting 100% for Pacquiao to knock him out.

Comment

Thurman's a joke, Horn would beat his a** as well as Pac rematch..whoever buys this PPV fight, Thurman vs Pac should have their head examined.

Comment

Pac is a true warrior. Never shirked a challenge. Always straight into the fire. Thurman.... no comment....

Comment

183lb to 147lb. Jeeez. He's like poor man's Fury.

Comment

Let’s hope Pacquiao does boxing a favour and finish this part time boxer.

I’ll be cheering for the all time great to turn back the clock.

Comment

This guy really wants no part of Spence.

Comment

Originally posted by dannnnn View Post
                    "You know? I’m very happy to stay active and I would love to continue to perform twice a year"

Danny Garcia made similar comments about himself, saying how he likes to be "active" and fight two times per year.

It's really quite sad how modern-day boxers consider fighting twice per year to be active. They would develop so much more and stay sharp year-round if they actually were active and fighting a minimum of four times per year.
                    Bravo sir, best post I’ve read in a long time and couldn’t agree more.

Comment

I can't wait to watch Pac disfigure Thurmans face it's going to hilarious. Seriously I don't see Thurman even beating Broner.

Comment

Working...
                      X