Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Thurman: No Third Fight In 2019; 'Gotta Relax' After Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Thurman: No Third Fight In 2019; 'Gotta Relax' After Pacquiao

NEW YORK Keith Thurman hasn't fought this frequently in four years. His pay-per-view showdown with Manny Pacquiao on July 20 will mark Thurman's second fight in less than six months. After nearly two years out of the ring, Thurman is eager to get in a second fight this calendar year, especially since it'll earn him the biggest purse of his 11-year professional career.
    [Click Here To Read More]

If Pacquiao beats him badly I can see Thurman retiring!

Comment

****, this guy is basically predicting he is gonna get a beatdown

Comment

More reason to root for Pacquiao.

I hope Pac ends his career.

Comment

It’s ok Keith after pac takes the wba super title off your hands we will get another unification in pac/Spence for three of the titles at 147lbs before year is out

Comment

This dude really doesn't want 2 fight Crawford nor Spence

Comment

Who didn't know this already?

Comment

A third time this year?,” Thurman asked after a press conference Tuesday at Gotham Hall in Manhattan. “No sir, no sir. We get this job done, shoot, we’ve gotta relax. You know? I’m very happy to stay active and I would love to continue to perform twice a year, instead of the slow rolling that I was doing when I was champion, when I fought Shawn [Porter] for once that year [in 2016] and I waited for the Danny [Garcia] fight. I could stay busy, you know? It depends on how I feel, but I’m not projecting a third fight this year. No, sir.”

What you mean you gotta relax??!!! You been relaxing for the previous two years lol

Comment

Keith "Gotta Relax" Thurman

Comment

Mr. Getting Back Year

Comment

Working...
                    X