Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder's KO Of Breazeale Peaked At 990K Viewers For Showtime

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a superstar lol

Once again

Joshua does more viewers on ppv compared to what wilder does on non ppv

Comment

Not great numbers. Decent though.

Comment

Damn, it didn't even get a million viewers!

If it had been on Showtime PPV for $89 a pop it would have cleared 2.5million buys easily!

Wilder is a PPV star! Why are those fools putting his fights on free TV?

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
          LMAO!!! Let me guess, Showtime isn't in enough homes!!! What a joke, if Fury's views crush this, that's the loaded excuse.
          Well...

More homes will equal more views. Showtime is a premium sub.

Comment

Lol the haters out in full force

This will be more than AJ gets against Ruiz

Comment

Originally posted by Bmore18 View Post
              You asked to do the "mathssz" so i did for you. And since you didnt mention subscriptions its irrelevant to my response, but facts that go against your narrative of course you gotta deflect. Also no ****, Canelo is the much bigger draw.
              You shouldn’t mingle in convos in which you don’t understand simple return rate success... because Showtime loves ratings where new subscriptions don’t reflect the viewership reported...because I mean showtime doesn’t care to profit off new subscriptions...and Showtime loves to spend on Wilder...

All Sarcasm Matters

Comment

LOL including streams, so the 790k figure was right. Haha below 800k confirmed and with streams still below a million.

DAZN offer from $100m just got cut in half.
                Last edited by Jubei; 05-21-2019, 03:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                  Lol the haters out in full force

This will be more than AJ gets against Ruiz
                  Speaks the DAZN hatin gong baldy

Comment

Considering it was up against the nba finals AND it was not against the type of opponent that a Fury or an Ortiz is, it’s actually good numbers. I’d like to see him do no less than 1.3m though without competition. But then viewership grows the longer the fight is

Comment

Honestly, I don't know what these numbers mean anymore. When you can watch a full fight on youtube 10 minutes after its done I'd imagine that would be a better gauge of interest. But then again that may not equate to dollars.

Comment

Working...
                      X