Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paulie Mallangi SPEAKING FACTS! BOXING IS THE REAL COMBAT SPORT! MMA IS FOR PUSSlES!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paulie Mallangi SPEAKING FACTS! BOXING IS THE REAL COMBAT SPORT! MMA IS FOR PUSSlES!

This made me like paulie a lil bit! IM ROOTING FOR PAULIE NOW! WAR MALLANGI!
    Last edited by .!WAR MIKEY!.; 05-21-2019, 02:28 PM.

I love how Paulie defends boxing against the mma douchebags

Comment

Paulie made some very valid points.

Comment

i wouldnt go that far lol. i used to go to a gym that one side boxing the other MMA... those guys are not "p.ussies" neither is their workouts. u gotta try it out then speak on it

Comment

Paulie is trolling for a payday, dude.

Comment

mma is a for *******? alright. that's fuking dumb and so are you if that's what you think

Comment

Originally posted by blue_dolphin View Post
              i wouldnt go that far lol. i used to go to a gym that one side boxing the other MMA... those guys are not "p.ussies" neither is their workouts. u gotta try it out then speak on it
              Yea me too...I don't get the disrespect. Combat is combat both sports are hard and all participants desreve respect.

Comment

Don't always agree with everything Malignaggi says, but he does try to present his views in a logical manner, so full respect for that.

I'm a boxing fan and used to be an MMA fan. I agree that boxing is the more dangerous sport. As a kid though, UFC seemed very dangerous and it was always fun renting the early tournaments on VHS. I think when UFC started doing a PPV every month, it just became too hard to keep up with. I know UFC has hurt boxing's popularity, but boxing was my first love and as I get older, what little time I have to watch fights, I'd rather watch boxing.

Comment

Paulie brings up a lot of good points about how dangerous boxing is. This is the main reason why I don't bash fighter's for quitting.

Comment

Gotta love Paulie.

Biggest question in this fight:
                    How does Paulie's hand hold up? Cuz that could change everything.

Comment

Working...
                    X