Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Naoya Inoue: Donaire Has Great Record But I'll Beat Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Naoya Inoue: Donaire Has Great Record But I'll Beat Him

Naoya Inoue blasted his way through to the final of the World Boxing Super Series with a scintillating stoppage win. The WBA regular' champion at bantamweight took on Puerto Rico's IBF champion Emmanuel Rodriguez. Inoue, whose last fight was a 70-second demolition of Juan Carlos Payano, will go on to face Nonito Donaire in the showpiece of the tournament, with the winner coming out with the Muhammad Ali Trophy and the Ring Magazine title.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Can't wait to see the Japanese warrior crush Phonito! War monster!

Comment

Yeah Donaire's way too long in the tooth. I'd give him a better chance at 122.

Comment

Let Nonito catch this dude with 1 left hook. That's all I ask.

Comment

Donaire used to be top 10 pfp. That was years ago. Used to have 1 punch left hook ko Power. Started changing numerous trainers switched style from ko artist to boxer never was the same. Monster by ko

Comment

This division is overall sht,it reminds me of when ggg looked like a monster smashing soda cans like house arrest wade & stumblebums like rubio & geale. I will never understand how "fans" can discredit fighters wins vs champions in higher divisions then act like these guys inous destroying are anything special just because they were "undefeated" wade was undefeated too,& Lemule was ibf "champ" too.
            These lower division are riddled with part timer uber drivers & bellhop journeyman.
            Last edited by kushking; 05-21-2019, 09:59 AM.

Comment

1 thing that seperates Ionue from other Japanese fighters is he has power in BOTH hands. Id favor a wiley Vet over the typical Japanese fighter but to beat Ionue all cylinders need to be firing on a prime engine.

Mad fan respect for Donaire though, Im hoping he pulls off the victory. Key to victory i think is to take the youngstee to deep waters, Donaires gotta make him tire by missing.

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
                This division is overall sht,it reminds me of when ggg looked like a monster smashing soda cans like house arrest wade & stumblebums like rubio & geale. I will never understand how "fans" can discredit fighters wins vs champions in higher divisions then act like these guys inous destroying are anything special just because they were "undefeated" wade was undefeated too,& Lemule was ibf "champ" too.
                No it is not Donaire could still cause the upset.

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post
                  No it is not Donaire could still cause the upset.
                  No he can not. Inoue definitely islevels above donaire at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                    1 thing that seperates Ionue from other Japanese fighters is he has power in BOTH hands. Id favor a wiley Vet over the typical Japanese fighter but to beat Ionue all cylinders need to be firing on a prime engine.

Mad fan respect for Donaire though, Im hoping he pulls off the victory. Key to victory i think is to take the youngstee to deep waters, Donaires gotta make him tire by missing.

Ayo Bobby Deez he dun just said something.

Comment

Working...
                    X