Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: I Put Fear In Any Man; No One Wants To Be Humiliated

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's not lying with what he says in this article.

Comment

This is true. Joshua may be an all around better fighter, but Hearn is scared to death to risk Joshua against Wilder's power.

Comment

It's amazing what beating a 2nd tier HW after being gifted with a draw with Fury can do for this guy's confidence. Yet doesn't want Joshua til 2020, seems like someone has fear inside them.

Comment

Originally posted by wildman View Post
          This is true. Joshua may be an all around better fighter, but Hearn is scared to death to risk Joshua against Wilder's power.
          Yep, it only takes one and he loses his cash cow.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
            AJ and Fury? He fought Fury. Who in their right mind thinks that Wilder ducked that rematch?
            Aj and Fury fans lol. The delusional ones.

Comment

Just like you were humiliated by Fury. First round knockouts over journeymen wont help you get in the ring with a excellent heavyweight boxer with good footwork and head movement who can also take a punch. Wilder is fun to watch but once Tyson gets rolling again I see the same outcome for Wilder

Comment

Originally posted by genrick View Post
                You're the one making outrageous demands before fighting the king.
                Retirement money first doe. He might lose.
                Let's see Hearn offers 15 mill flat fee..... Wilder got 10 for mandatory defense.... Come again!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                  If Wilder doesn't have his belt, then no one would want to fight him. But we have at least two guys from England who are begging him for a fight and a career payday, so far he has avoided both of them, rightly or wrongly that's his decision. He only wants to fight them when he can maximize the potential of those fights, any confident fighter wouldn't need to let a fight marinate.
                  You can't seriously believe that Wilder avoided the rematch with Fury. That's comical.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
                    Wilder's right hand has fighters, promoters, managers and haters shook.

Look how emotional they get for anything related to him.
                    The haters live and die Deontay

Comment

Everybody keep saying wilder ducking aj that’s bull the money is what’s holding the fight back. Like I said before wilder wants a % not no flat fee to aj and he wants equal 50/50 May even do 45/55. Hearn not trying to budge. But I’m my opinion hell the money is gonna be there for that fight do 50/50 45/55 60/40 they both are gonna get paid a **** load of money

Comment

Working...
                      X