Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Joe Joyce the fastest heavyweight alive today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
    Faster than every heavyweight not alive today but not by much.
    LOL !!!! Good one !

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
      Seriously, lad, you gotta see this Green Teef. He makes a dead body look like Speedy Gonzales.

It is all an optical illusion on tv. Joe is actually lightening fast, it is just that his punches are moving at a slightly higher framerate than the shutter speed.

Kinda like this helicopter. If you see him in person you cannot even see his punches.

Comment

He throws arm punches to compensate for his lack of speed and he's still slow. He's just a sturdy guy with decent volume. From now on people need to target his body.

Comment

Did you guys see his fight against Jennings? I heard it was a dodgy decision, but I had to skip to the end after the first round... my heart couldn't take the excitement.

I thought Joe looked a bit faster than normal... I remember in the first round he threw a right hook and I thought to myself "when that lands in the seventh it'll probably hurt Bryant."

-Kev- Beercules ShoulderRoll
          You've been back for over an hour now...shouldn't you be working on your next ban already?

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
            You've been back for over an hour now...shouldn't you be working on your next ban already?
            I tried.. the thread got wiped.

Comment

I remember last week in the RBR thread somebody said,

"he threw that punch last week and it is just landing now"

Comment

I tried.. the thread got wiped.
                The day is still young...I'm sure you'll figure out something.

Comment

Want a real crazy trip, watch him in slo mo throw punches. It's the same speed as real time. I've never encountered this phenomenon

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMufib-_gLs

The Austin Power's steamroller scene! How do these guys get hit by his shots? Joyce is SLOOOOOOOOOOOOW!

Comment

"I'm so fast that last night I turned off the light switch in my hotel room and was in bed before the room was dark." - Ali
                      "By the time my hand reaches the light switch it's already morning again" - Joyce

Comment

Working...
                      X