Comments Thread For: Emmanuel Rodriguez Has No Excuses Over Tough Loss To Inoue

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like this monster kid.

Comment

No way does Inoue beat Estrada or Nery people Stop being idiots.

Mexican school of boxing > light years > rest of the world

Comment

very classy of e rodriguez to say such things, no excuses whatsoever

i'm convinced inoue is a very special fighter, took 3 division titles for me to really see hahaha

Comment

No Neery is a joke.He fought Yamanaka at the end of his career and was caught with peds in his systems.Mexican nationalism is one thing you have in excess.Do you posses the same self-righteousness and confidence in condemning cheaters who clearly believe they cannot win without peds in their system? Inoue is anything but hype and unlike Nery is disciplined and never failed to make weight and cheat like the undisciplined Neery who was stripped.I think a 3 weight division ring champion is better then Mexican ped bum who was stripped.

Comment

Originally posted by OldTerry View Post
            You don't sound neutral to me but you do sound like you know what you are talking about.
            "Neutral" in that I'm neither Japanese nor Mexican.

Of course I do like Inoue more than Nery, but not to the point of being completely biased like Mexican Puppet is when his countrymen are involved.

If Nery will indeed beat Inoue, I will be the first to admit I was wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Tim4 View Post
              No Neery is a joke.He fought Yamanaka at the end of his career and was caught with peds in his systems.Mexican nationalism is one thing you have in excess.Do you posses the same self-righteousness and confidence in condemning cheaters who clearly believe they cannot win without peds in their system? Inoue is anything but hype and unlike Nery is disciplined and never failed to make weight and cheat like the undisciplined Neery who was stripped.I think a 3 weight division ring champion is better then Mexican ped bum who was stripped.
              Mexican nationalist?

Nobody knows who is Nery in México

We are not nationalist, ID.iot

Of fact. A lot of mexican were rooting for GGG against Canelo

And Yamanaka was in his prime and was the #1 when Nery K.Od him

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
                your boxing knowledge is as limited as your English.
                And you don't know sh.it about spanish or another language because you are a donkey

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
                  Broke my heart to see my countryman fall like that, he did not look good like he has with lesser opposition.

Was it over training?

Maybe he wasn't as good as I thought he was?

Maybe is Inoue is that good?

Could be one or two other.

I believe Inoue is going to be a bit too much for Nonito, unless he lands that left hook of doom that will knock anyone out

Puerto Rico is MIA for awhile now. Cotto was like the last of the Mohicans.

The only thing is to hope someone can come up from the prospects of Angel Acosta, Joseph Adorno, Danielito Zorrilla, Subriel Matias and others.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
                    Permanente bet or nothing

Nery is no joke
                    Permanent bet? Nery will probably get beaten well before fighting Inoue, or involved again in some kind of unsportsmanlike shět.

Then again: first you wrote that Inoue vs Nery will be a huge PPV fight within two years, then that Inoue's team do not want the fight.

Having said that, if the fight does happen (I sure hope so!) and Nery wins without controversy, I will be here to congratulate both him and you.
                    Last edited by Tatabanya; 05-21-2019, 02:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post
                      Permanent bet? Nery will probably get beaten well before fighting Inoue, or involved again in some kind of unsportsmanlike shět.

Then again: first you wrote that Inoue vs Nery will be a huge PPV fight within two years, then you said that Inoue's team do not want the fight.

Having said that, if the fight does happen (I sure hope so!) and Nery wins without controversy, I will be here to congratulate both him and you.
                      Well, you are a good fan and person.

But Nery can be beaten in 118, the only that would be a problem is Inoue but Nery would win in a war

Yeah, they does not want that smoke right now, Arum will marinate that fight.

Nery has like 1 year calling out Inoue

Inoue ducked Román González when he was young champion

Do you know this?

Comment

Working...
                      X